We booked this hotel on our way back from North Carolina because we would have 5 in the room. We got close to the hotel fairly early so we stopped at Kings Dominion for a few hours and arrived at the hotel just before 10 PM. I did not get the name of the person checking us in but he was really good. I asked if the pool was still open and he let me know if was closing soon but you could tell he wished it was open for us. When we decided to stop off at the amusement park we knew that could happen. We had a room on the third floor near the elevator but could barely hear it. Room was spotless. I know this because that is the first thing I do when I arrive. Nice touches like special folding of towels. I had a lovely letter thanking me for being a Hilton Honors member and letting me know things offered at the hotel. Room service offered by the diner at the end of the parking lot. They still had fresh hot coffee in the lobby at that hour of check in. We went down for breakfast and the food was good. More offerings then a Hampton and glass dishes and silver ware. The scones were very good. We had to check out early to get back on the road so we missed out on the patio, pool and hot tub. Upon checkout a different gentleman was at the desk he too was very nice asking about our stay . This will be our new stopping place on the way to North Carolina. We will try to get to the hotel earlier to enjoy it more and possibly the meals offered Monday- Thursday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel is 100% non-smoking and pet friendly. The hotel is centrally just off I495, Arlington Boulevard /Rout 50 and I66. The Mosaic Shopping District is across the street from the hotel and has many restaurants and shops. This unique upscale shopping district includes stores like, Target, Mom’s Organic Market and, Angelika Film Center and many other restaurants and shops in a park setting. The Dunn Lorning -Merrifield Metro station is only a half mile from the hotel. The hotel also offers free shuttle service within a 5-mile radius of the hotel. Monday – Thursday night the hotel offers a free hot dinner and a full hot breakfast daily. Each suite is equipped with a full kitchen and living room with a sleeper sofa. The hotel has a heated indoor pool and an outdoor patio area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Falls Church reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Falls Church Hotel Falls Church
- Homewood Falls Church
- Falls Church Homewood Suites