Our family of 4 (w/ two boys-ages 6 & 8) spent our Spring Break 2014 at the Homewood Suites in Falls Church. We loved it! The staff was accessible, friendly and hardworking. I really loved how it felt like a home away from home during our visit. This hotel is quiet but near everything, and we took the Metro shuttle to the Dunn Loring Merrifield for three days in a row, and were very happy with this arrangement. Breakfast is delicious and always had a good variety, there is always hot coffee/tea throughout the day and the Mon-Thurs dinner that is included is really tasty and full of fresh vegetables. Very relaxing, quiet & comfortable at the Homewood Suites!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel is 100% non-smoking and pet friendly. The hotel is centrally just off I495, Arlington Boulevard /Rout 50 and I66. The Mosaic Shopping District is across the street from the hotel and has many restaurants and shops. This unique upscale shopping district includes stores like, Target, Mom’s Organic Market and, Angelika Film Center and many other restaurants and shops in a park setting. The Dunn Lorning -Merrifield Metro station is only a half mile from the hotel. The hotel also offers free shuttle service within a 5-mile radius of the hotel. Monday – Thursday night the hotel offers a free hot dinner and a full hot breakfast daily. Each suite is equipped with a full kitchen and living room with a sleeper sofa. The hotel has a heated indoor pool and an outdoor patio area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Falls Church reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Falls Church Hotel Falls Church
- Homewood Falls Church
- Falls Church Homewood Suites