We stayed 3 nights at the Homewood Suites. Check-in was quick and the staff was very friendly. In fact, the entire staff was extremely pleasant and seemed to really enjoy their job. We had a 1-bedroom king suite. The separate bedroom and kitchen/living room had 2 rooms and 2 TV's, which was a plus since we were traveling with a college-age child. The separate living and dining area included a full kitchen stocked with every gadet you would need to cook if you chose to. The living room and separate bedroom were large and there was plenty of space for everyone to relax after a long day of sightseeing without stumbling around luggage and each other. The facility and rooms are very clean and up-to-date. The free breakfast menu changes daily but included the usual; eggs, sausage, potatoes, french toast, cereal, bagels, pasteries, yougart, fruit, coffee, juice, etc. A light evening dinner is also offered. We did not partake, but the nightly menu was posted on the refrigerator in our room and included a rotating menu. The hotel is approximately 1 mile from the Dunn-Loring Metro stop. Not really walking distance due to crossing large intersections. There is a hotel shuttle service which we did not use. We drove our own vehicle and parked at the Dunn-Loring Metro parking lot, which was very convenient. The Metro parking lot can be very full on weekdays. There is a Silver Diner restaurant located adjacent to the hotel. A menu was in our room. We had a late breakfast there one day that was good. There is a Target located across a fairly large intersection. Tyson's Corner was a few miles away and an easy drive from the hotel. The hotel is a convenient location to access Washington DC if you use the Metro.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel is 100% non-smoking and pet friendly. The hotel is centrally just off I495, Arlington Boulevard /Rout 50 and I66. The Mosaic Shopping District is across the street from the hotel and has many restaurants and shops. This unique upscale shopping district includes stores like, Target, Mom’s Organic Market and, Angelika Film Center and many other restaurants and shops in a park setting. The Dunn Lorning -Merrifield Metro station is only a half mile from the hotel. The hotel also offers free shuttle service within a 5-mile radius of the hotel. Monday – Thursday night the hotel offers a free hot dinner and a full hot breakfast daily. Each suite is equipped with a full kitchen and living room with a sleeper sofa. The hotel has a heated indoor pool and an outdoor patio area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Falls Church reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Falls Church Hotel Falls Church
- Homewood Falls Church
- Falls Church Homewood Suites