We sure did enjoy our stay at the Homewood Suites Falls Church. Check in was a breeze and the front desk staff were very friendly and efficient. The rooms were very modern with granite countertops and equipped with stainless steel appliances. Breakfast is served daily and the menu changes daily, the breakfast could be better. We only ate there 2 mornings, the other times we headed somewhere else. They have an evening "manager's reception" and every day Monday thru Friday, they serve something different. We did not attend the manager's reception. The beds are also very comfortable. You will get a great nights sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel is 100% non-smoking and pet friendly. The hotel is centrally just off I495, Arlington Boulevard /Rout 50 and I66. The Mosaic Shopping District is across the street from the hotel and has many restaurants and shops. This unique upscale shopping district includes stores like, Target, Mom’s Organic Market and, Angelika Film Center and many other restaurants and shops in a park setting. The Dunn Lorning -Merrifield Metro station is only a half mile from the hotel. The hotel also offers free shuttle service within a 5-mile radius of the hotel. Monday – Thursday night the hotel offers a free hot dinner and a full hot breakfast daily. Each suite is equipped with a full kitchen and living room with a sleeper sofa. The hotel has a heated indoor pool and an outdoor patio area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Falls Church reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Falls Church Hotel Falls Church
- Homewood Falls Church
- Falls Church Homewood Suites