This is my third time staying at the virginia inn in falls church and I noticed that they have made major changes to the rooms like new beds, a new style of the bed, all the sheets look white and look clean and very comfortable. They also have new plasma tv's, and the housekeeping come and clean the room everyday and are very kind. The manager Michael is very kind to all the guests and when coming to the virginia inn it is like home because everyone is very kind. I really recommend this because they also have many restaurants close by, transportation is also very close and I am happy to have been a guest.
- Also Known As:
- Inns Of Virginia - Falls Church Hotel
- Inns Of Virginia - Falls Church Hotel Falls Church
- Hotel Of Virginia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet hotel tucked away in down town Falls Church. Newly renovated deluxe rooms in January 2007. All rooms have cable with HBO on a 27" flat screen tv, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker. Free T1 high speed wireless internet. Free continental breakfast daily. All interior rooms. Magnetic key card entry. Free parking. Over twenty restaurants within walking distance. Easy access to bus and subway. Thirty mile biking trail is nearby. Close to Tysons corner and Washington DC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Inns of Virginia - Falls Church reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.