If you are just looking for a comfortable, clean palce to stay in Falls Church, this is the place for you. As long as you are not looking for any more than a place to sleep. The motel is a small thin building tucked in next to an aparment complex right on West Broad St. Very convenient to all of downtown Falls Church. My wife and I have both needed outpatient surgery at the nearby Kaiser facility recently. We needed an inexpensive place to stay. While not overly cheap, this place ahd the best rates in the area. The bed was extremely comfy and the room was clan. Great shower pressure is a plus for us. Staff is friendly and helpful. No frills except for a continental breakfast consisting of coffee, oj, Sara Lee muffins and danish. Would recommend this motel.
- Also Known As:
- Inns Of Virginia - Falls Church Hotel
- Inns Of Virginia - Falls Church Hotel Falls Church
- Hotel Of Virginia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet hotel tucked away in down town Falls Church. Newly renovated deluxe rooms in January 2007. All rooms have cable with HBO on a 27" flat screen tv, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker. Free T1 high speed wireless internet. Free continental breakfast daily. All interior rooms. Magnetic key card entry. Free parking. Over twenty restaurants within walking distance. Easy access to bus and subway. Thirty mile biking trail is nearby. Close to Tysons corner and Washington DC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Inns of Virginia - Falls Church reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.