“Above and beyond the of duty” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #5 of 17 Hotels in Falls Church
Glen Allen, Virginia
“Above and beyond the of duty”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

First off much thanks to Amando for accommodating my family after staying 4 nights at our usual Residence Inn several miles away who refused to extend our stay due to overbooking. Amando along with the Rewards rep who was on my cellphone worked with me for at least an hour at 11pm to endure we had suitable accommodations. He showed me the room prior to my purchase. He modified the room type along with the rep selling points to accommodate. He even connected my cellphone to a charger when the battery got low.

Thanks again for all your help and I never got a chance to thank the Rewards rep.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Darren W, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Falls Church, responded to this review, August 13, 2014
Thank you Carl for your feedback on your recent stay at the TownePlace Suites Falls Church. I am happy to learn that Armando was able to assist you in making a transition from the Residence Inn. Thank you for choosing to stay with us among the other choices in the area. Please keep us in mind, as your home away from home, when visiting the Falls Church area.

Darren Walker

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Buckhannon, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

I was on Military orders in D.C. and I chose to stay at this hotel. My job as a Master at Arms (military police) means that I have to wake up early at 3am just so I can make it to work on time. This gentleman opened up the breakfast area early so I could actually save money and eat before my shift. I definitely recommend a stay here.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Thank you Kris for your feedback on your recent stay at the TownePlace Suites Falls Church. I am so happy to learn that Rene was able to assist you in a way that works best for your schedule. We strive as a staff to exceed our guests expectations and assist in making your stay enjoyable. Please keep us in mind, as your home away from home, when visiting the Falls Church area.

Pittsburgh
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

I'm spoiled. I've come to expect exceptional service from Marriott properties because they consistently deliver it.

This trip was surprising in the unusually exceptional service provided by Rene at the front desk.

It had been a long crappy day. I was tired and I had a long crappy weekend of travel and work coming up.

Check in was easy and pleasant. Rene went well out of his way to help, answered all my questions, made sure my family was well taken care of and set up the conditions to enable us to settle in for a relaxing and decompressing evening.

It made for a complete turn around of the day.

This guy is new to the hospitality industry. If he keeps performing at this level, he'll advance quickly.

Thank you for fixing my day.

• Stayed August 2014
Thank you for your feedback. I am happy to learn that Rene was able to assist you while delivering exceptional customer service. We are very fortunate to have him apart of our team! Please keep us in mind, as your home away from home, when visiting the Falls Church area.

1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

We spent three nights here. During our entire stay there was a family down the hall with three young children. The parents not only allowed the children to run up and down the hall screaming, but would also roll a luggage cart out into the hall that was filled with scooters and tricycles. The children rode these toys up and down the hall, screaming, while the parents stayed in their room. Even after calls to the front desk, this still went on. It usually began around 7:00 in the morning and continued off and on throughout the day until 9:00 or 10:00 at night. The children also ran down the hall banging on doors.....all without parental supervision.
We will NEVER stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Darren W, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Falls Church, responded to this review, August 8, 2014
Hello Valued Guest,

Once again, thank you for your feedback and your e-mail correspondence with me. I spoke to the front desk staff that worked on those days and I reviewed with them all what to do if a guest contacts the front desk about any type of noise compliant. The hotel is a family oriented property; however, there is no reason for any guests to act in an unreasonable manner, which disturbs our other guests. I can assure you that I understand your frustration about your stay not being as pleasant as you expected. Also, please accept my sincerest apologies. My expectation is that each guest is comfortable during their stay and the level of satisfaction meets their expectations. In the future, I would encourage you to stay at the Falls Church Towneplace Suites again and allow us to better serve you.

Alexandria, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

I have to say this is the Best place i have stayed in so far. Customer service is just excellent. Every employee is just amazingly nice including the Operation Manager and the General Manager. They are always prompt and helpful and they make your stay just exceptional. I would stay here again and would recommend it friends and family and all the people i know wants to have a pleasant relaxing stay with exceptional customer service.Thank you to all the staff specially the General Manager Daren Thank you.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you Debi for your feedback on your recent stay at the TownePlace Suites Falls Church. We are glad you enjoyed your stay along with experiencing added convenience from our great staff including myself. Please continue to keep us in mind, as your home away from home, when visiting the Falls Church area. We look forward to your return the next time you visit!
Virginia Beach, Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

This is by far the worst T. P. Suites Marriott. Dirty room. Furniture was dirty. Smelled like wet dogs. Horrible carpet. Horrible neighborhood. The area is run down. For $280 a night I expected more. Stayed here for school orientation.

• Stayed July 2014
Darren W, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Falls Church, responded to this review, July 18, 2014
Dear Sue,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback about your stay at the Falls Church TownePlace Suites. I would like to apologize for any inconvenience you experienced during your stay. Our property takes pride in serving our guest’s to a level of satisfaction that meets the expectations you have. Our Tripadvisor reviews reflect the emphasis in service and quality that the property has in ensuring every guest is happy. In the future, please feel free to contact me if you have any issues with a dirty room or odors. The Falls Church area is very safe and quiet. We are located approximately one mile to Metro access for guest convenience. The property is pet friendly; therefore, every room that had a pet stay in the room is deep cleaned after the guest’s departure. The deep cleaning entails, shampooing the carpet and furniture, dry cleaning the drapes, and using a commercial grade pet defogger. After the deep cleaning has been performed by the general cleaning and preventative maintenance associate, a housekeeper cleans the room. Then a Marriott trained supervisor inspects the room to ensure it meets Marriott quality standards. I encourage you to stay again at the Falls Church TownePlace Suites and give us another opportunity to meet your expectations. Also, please feel free to directly contact me before your stay and I will be more than happy to personally inspect your room before you arrive.

Falls Church TownePlace Suites
205 Hillwood Ave
Falls Church VA 22046
703-237-6172
Darren.walker@marriott.com
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

I want to say that this location has some of the best and most proffesional staff ive ever encountered, from the check in experience all the way to the cleanliness of my suite. thank you very much Rene for really showing us you care!!!!

Room Tip: Even numbers face the parking lot