We stayed out here for an event rather than at one of our usual Marriotts in DC. The reception was very friendly and welcoming; there is ample free parking on site; good location near some decent restaurants. The room (studio) we had was spacious with an equipped kitchenette; the decor had been rejuvenated rather than spanking new. There were however some drawbacks, all of them easily fixable: the room smelt of smoke; the a/c unit and the refrigerator were both too noisy, and the bed was too bouncy. There is a small breakfast room offering a basic breakfast - eggs only on weekdays..?
It was an adequate stay. Normally we would immediately have changed rooms because of the smoke smell, but had to rush to various engagements. And of course it is the previous occupants who smoked in a non-smoking hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit TownePlace Suites Falls Church with easy access to Tyson's Corner, The Pentagon, Arlington National Cemetery and Washington DC attractions. Guest suites feature fully-equipped kitchens complete with pots and pans, luxurious Marriott bedding and complimentary high speed internet. Stay in shape while visiting the Northern Virginia area in our hotel fitness center or relax by our outdoor swimming pool. Get a great start to the morning with our complimentary breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Marriott, Expedia, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your TownePlace Suites Falls Church reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites Falls Church Hotel Falls Church
- Falls Church Towneplace Suites