This was our third stay and we have been very pleased. This hotel is pet friendly and the rates are very good. There is a flat $100 pet fee per stay (one day or 20 days; same fee), so if you are only staying one night the pet fee is high. Each suite has a kitchen with stove, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker and toaster. They have a flat screen TV on a swivel stand so that you can easily view the TV from the couch or bed. Free and fast WIFI. In the evening they have excellent fresh baked cookies. The rooms are clean and nicely decorated. The hotel is walking distance to several restaurants. They also serve continental breakfast for those that do not want to cook. There is no hot foods but a good selection of baked goods, cold cereal, fresh fruit, yogurt, juice, coffee, etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit TownePlace Suites Falls Church with easy access to Tyson's Corner, The Pentagon, Arlington National Cemetery and Washington DC attractions. Guest suites feature fully-equipped kitchens complete with pots and pans, luxurious Marriott bedding and complimentary high speed internet. Stay in shape while visiting the Northern Virginia area in our hotel fitness center or relax by our outdoor swimming pool. Get a great start to the morning with our complimentary breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Marriott, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your TownePlace Suites Falls Church reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites Falls Church Hotel Falls Church
- Falls Church Towneplace Suites