We spent a weekend here because it was very close to family and the weekend rate was very good. We immediately liked the setting which has trees and ample parking. It is in walking distance to a market and a few restaurants (which didn’t show up on an on-line search of what was around there). The room was petite but spotless. It had a full kitchen which included cooking utensils. The queen bed was comfortable (they don’t have kings) but a little small for us. There was something homey about this place. The breakfast room is extremely small so we chose to bring the small tray provided and go down and get a little breakfast to have upstairs at the little table which worked well for this use. We liked the property but because of the smaller bed, we may choose to stay elsewhere in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit TownePlace Suites Falls Church with easy access to Tyson's Corner, The Pentagon, Arlington National Cemetery and Washington DC attractions. Guest suites feature fully-equipped kitchens complete with pots and pans, luxurious Marriott bedding and complimentary high speed internet. Stay in shape while visiting the Northern Virginia area in our hotel fitness center or relax by our outdoor swimming pool. Get a great start to the morning with our complimentary breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Marriott, Travelocity, Tingo, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your TownePlace Suites Falls Church reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites Falls Church Hotel Falls Church
- Falls Church Towneplace Suites