Have been staying here regularly over the last few months. Probably 20-25 days total so far.
It's a little tired - seems to have been a while since it was renovated, but it is clean and comfortable, and it's a lot of size and comfort for the $ especially given it's convenient location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit TownePlace Suites Falls Church with easy access to Tyson's Corner, The Pentagon, Arlington National Cemetery and Washington DC attractions. Guest suites feature fully-equipped kitchens complete with pots and pans, luxurious Marriott bedding and complimentary high speed internet. Stay in shape while visiting the Northern Virginia area in our hotel fitness center or relax by our outdoor swimming pool. Get a great start to the morning with our complimentary breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Marriott, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your TownePlace Suites Falls Church reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites Falls Church Hotel Falls Church
- Falls Church Towneplace Suites