Hotel had amenities for a nice stay in DC area: suite, kitchen and easy access to Metro subway to DC and surrounding areas.
The access to the interstate is also nearby and only a 10 minute ride to the sights in DC ( assuming normal traffic, longer during rush hour).
Free breakfast and a courteous staff made it a nice and comfortable stay in Virginia/Washington DC area. The staff also pointed out helpful tips to the Metro lines and stops to get off to see the sights.
Would recommend and stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit TownePlace Suites Falls Church with easy access to Tyson's Corner, The Pentagon, Arlington National Cemetery and Washington DC attractions. Guest suites feature fully-equipped kitchens complete with pots and pans, luxurious Marriott bedding and complimentary high speed internet. Stay in shape while visiting the Northern Virginia area in our hotel fitness center or relax by our outdoor swimming pool. Get a great start to the morning with our complimentary breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your TownePlace Suites Falls Church reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites Falls Church Hotel Falls Church
- Falls Church Towneplace Suites