Sincere welcome at the reception desk, a small but well designed suite, healthy breakfast and quiet location all made for a pleasant stay. The young man who welcomed us seemed genuinely happy that we had arrived at this Marriott location which was nice after some harrowing traffic experiences. The room was comfortable and if we had been staying longer that two days, we would have taken more advantage of the kitchen. Breakfast selections included a nice variety of fresh fruit. The breakfast room was small and a little hard to move in with lots of people, but there was some additional seating in the lobby. We took a nice walk to a fun Saturday Farmers Market in the center of Falls Church. Weekend rates were very reasonable and I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit TownePlace Suites Falls Church with easy access to Tyson's Corner, The Pentagon, Arlington National Cemetery and Washington DC attractions. Guest suites feature fully-equipped kitchens complete with pots and pans, luxurious Marriott bedding and complimentary high speed internet. Stay in shape while visiting the Northern Virginia area in our hotel fitness center or relax by our outdoor swimming pool. Get a great start to the morning with our complimentary breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your TownePlace Suites Falls Church reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites Falls Church Hotel Falls Church
- Falls Church Towneplace Suites