This TownePlace Suites is typical of the Marriott chain - clean and comfortable with a decent self-serve breakfast. It's about two miles from the Metro at the West Falls Church station. Covered parking is ample at $4.75 a day. You can pay with your credit card at the exit. Do not try to put the parking amount on the rail ticket as this does not work! After the peak hours, the fare to L'Enfant station next to the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum and the Museum of the American Indian and near the Capitol is $3.25 . From L'Enfant it is easy to visit all the mall museums, and there is another station called Smithsonian near the Washington Monument end of the mall if you'd like to return to the Metro that way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit TownePlace Suites Falls Church with easy access to Tyson's Corner, The Pentagon, Arlington National Cemetery and Washington DC attractions. Guest suites feature fully-equipped kitchens complete with pots and pans, luxurious Marriott bedding and complimentary high speed internet. Stay in shape while visiting the Northern Virginia area in our hotel fitness center or relax by our outdoor swimming pool. Get a great start to the morning with our complimentary breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Marriott, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your TownePlace Suites Falls Church reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites Falls Church Hotel Falls Church
- Falls Church Towneplace Suites