“The crab Fettucini is to die for” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #52 of 349 Restaurants in Fairfax
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Outdoor seating
Description: About Our Restaurant-----Previously known as Vespucci’s Fine Italian Dining, our restaurant has merged with its parent business Cooking & Company Catering under the same management but with some new dishes. Branching out from its Mediterranean focus, Cooking and Company now also serves Persian food and is open for lunch, where Persian delicacies such as Zaban, the Persian Hot dog and Kabobs can be enjoyed. Our new menu also has options for our celiac, vegetarian and vegan customers. Our food is free from “MSG” and other additives and is made to order. We believe food should give you energy, not bring you down and additives like “MSG” can cause drowsiness or headaches. Eating bad food is a horrible shame and Cooking & Company is one hundred percent dedicated to offering healthy eating. All of our dishes are our favorite dishes and anything you choose is sure to be delicious and healthy.-----Our goals with our new menu:► To Select and Serve favorite dishes from 21 countries around the Mediterranean Sea!► To use fresh ingredients, following healthy recipes, to create a unique menu!► To provide a full bar with top shelf distilled alcoholic beverages, a premium wine list and popular beers.► To Enable customers to preview and order from eighty pages of catering menu with over 40% to 60% cost savings when they choose to order for off premise catering services.► To create package menus for larger events, saving the customer time and money in food and beverages.► To provide a cozy atmosphere in our dining room, bar and outdoor patio any season and any time of the year the weather permits.►To use special symbols to identify the menu items!------------------------------We assure you that you will want to share the Cooking and Company Restaurant experience with your family and friends and join us for your all special occasions, where we will strive to make it an unforgettable dining experience.
Burke
“The crab Fettucini is to die for”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

Agree that the place is not typically full but then again my daughter and I go there as a special treat after basketball practice at PVI every couple of months...early at about 5ish. I would go more often for the crab fettucini if we did not live out in Manassas! Starve yourself all day cause it is a heaping helping...yes I said that...but there is moist wonderful lumps of crab in every bite...OMG...leave a review after you go there and try it and tell me it is not THE most incredible dish you have ever had !!! About $16 but for that much crab?? they might be breaking even...

• Visited September 2012

DC area
“A special place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

My wife and I go there when we want that special date night dinner. The cook Anna is wonderful and ray is fun just to talk to. See if Anna has made lamb when you go, some of the best I have ever tasted!

• Visited April 2012
Virginia
“Very tasty”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2012

We have been to Vespucci's twice for Valentine's Day and it is very quaint restaurant. Most importantly, the food has consistently been delicious. The seafood, in particular, has been fabulous. The menu is large and the place is not typically full (at least not when we were there). I do think the inside could use a bit of sprucing up inside, but I would definitely recommend this restaurant.

• Visited February 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Pompano Beach, Florida
“Great Food and Service at reasonable price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2011

Service was excellent and food super. All at a very reasonable price.
Try the Chicken Monalisa.

• Visited August 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Excellent food with excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2011

I discovered Vespucci's by googling best Italian restaurants in Fairfax, VA. I was pleasantly surprised. The service was exceptional and the food was delicious. I enjoyed it so much that I ate there both nights that I was in Fairfax!!

• Visited March 2011