“OK deli” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Fairfax Station, Virginia
“OK deli”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

This place changed hands about a year ago. They still have the same menu, but the quality of the food is not quite as good. Still have some nice vegetarian options.

Visited May 2012

Fairfax, Virginia
“New Owner - Just OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012

I used to frequent Ellie's Deli when I was in high school & college at GMU. I lived for Ellie's steak & cheese & the turkey melt sandwich. I just moved back to the area and was sad when I learned that Ellie's sold their shop to another owner. The deli is now called Best Deli but looks exactly as if Ellie's still existed.

I ordered the gyro wrap and thought it was ok. Not bad but not the best I've had either. A good friend of mine talks endlessly about the egg salad, so I'll have to try that next time and re-update my review.

Visited June 2012
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“This deli is seriously good. Awesome pickles. Try the Milano sub.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2008

This deli is seriously good. Awesome pickles. Try the Milano sub.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook