“Always Good” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Takeout
Clifton, Virginia
“Always Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

Always consistant good food. Never disappointing. Pizza is also very good. When in the area we will always go back.

Visited March 2013

79% Recommend
Beavercreek, Ohio
“No table service here”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

Salad was iceburg lettuce with a couple of canned olives. Spicy shrimp pasta was okay. Wine is available. You order at the counter, get a number and come fetch your food when it is ready. You even have to go to the counter to buy a second glass of wine. For a no-service restaurant, I thought the prices were too high.

Visited January 2013
Marshall, Virginia
“I LOVE this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

Best pizza in Northern Virginia and the staff is SO nice. If you like Buffalo Chicken Pizza, this is the place to get it. I promise you won't go back to any other pizza place!

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fairfax, Virginia
“Never disappointed....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

I have been to Pomodoros so many times now I lost count.. number one the owners remember people....Imagine! actually someone knowing your name like on "Cheers" the t.v. show and talking to you with genuine warmth, even when they are busy beyond belief. Also, every time the food is to perfection. My personal favorite is sausage penne pepper. My husband gets a seafood dish with noodles and my oldest daughter gets the chicken and noodles. Good glass of Cianti and as my boss would say in his N.Y. accent " Forget about it" not to be rivaled.
It is not a very big place but people manage to not be standing long to get a table.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Northern Virginia
“A true New York style Pizzeria”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

I grew up in Brooklyn, NY and have been here in Northern Virginia for 20 years. I have been a repeat customer at the Pomodoro's in Fairfax Towne Center for years. There are many repeat customers here which should tell you something about the food. I love this place and order from here weekly. The thing that separates pizzeria's for me is the sauce. This place does it right.The sauce is not over spiced like so many restaurants. The meatballs in the meatball parmigiana melt in your mouth. A large pie is the traditional 18 in pizza familiar to all of us from NYC not the 16 in ones from many of the chain store pizzeria's. They are generous with their portions and when I eat here, I feel like I am in a pizzeria n NY. . If they only made a Sicillian pie, then I would be in pizza heaven.

• Visited August 2012