“I was in heaven” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Kentucky
“I was in heaven”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

I have never seen a food establishment with such a huge menu. We had two entrees and split it amount three people in order to have room for cheesecake. I had the White Choc Macadamia it was fantastic

Visited August 2013

Huntersville, North Carolina
“On par with the rest of the chain”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

This Cheesecake Factory was about like all of the ones I have been to, pretty much the same. I tried a new salad, the French Country, and it was great, just ask for the dressing on the side because it was kindof drenched. Their cheesecake is always the highlight, and it didn't dissapoint this time either!

Visited August 2013
Cork, Ireland
“A huge selection of very tasty food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

The menu was way too big and I was being asked to order before I was 1/3 way through the menu. The food was excellent and the cheesecake was superb. Portion sizes are very large so leave room for your dessert.

Visited July 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Quite sad - Bad service against singles.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

I was treated as though I didn't exist. I have to admit, I was a bit sad that day for personal reasons. As I approached the podium to be served, the server turned her gaze away from me. It wasn't until later that I almost had to wave for her to see I was there. I asked if I could sit in the bar area, so she said I could. I sat there for about 5 minutes, as servers passed me by and didn't even notice me. I felt like a ghost. Finally one of them noticed I was there, as though a sheet had been lifted from above me, but she was totally unfriendly to me. It just felt unreal. The treatment I mean - felt as though nothing that they were telling me was authentic. The smiles looked fake. It seems that they didn't enjoy working there. I think management should be replaced - as well as all the servers.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Fairfax, Virginia
“Bad service and worse food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

I thought I would give this a third time to do better but, no it's still the same bad service and horrible food. I arrived at 1:40 I had been shopping and was craving a veggie burger and done right they are awesome but, I got seated right away and sat squished in between two other couples when you are a just a purse lengths away you hear their whole conversations even if you try to ignore them. The waiter came got my order brought my drink then came back about 10 minutes later and asked if I waned the bread well I sad yes because it comes with the meal. The white piece was fine but the really good brown oat bread was soft so when the cut it they squashed it so it arrived so squashed into a dough ball I couldn't even cut it to butter it. Then my food finally arrived a bit later and the green beans still had the stalks on them. Yes I had to pull four (4) stalks off of them to eat them. Okay so I thought they just missed them when cleaning them. These green beans were really good. My veggie burger was not so good it was burnt and my first bite was just a mouthful of charcoal. I was disgusted to say the least, so I opened it up to inspect it and there it was black charcoal all over the part they tried to hide with the cheese the bottom has a few charcoal marks only about 4 or 5 where it had sat on the grill to long but the top was black. I sent it back and had to wait for about 20 minutes for another one to finally arrive. Well guess what it came out with more green beans and they too had the stalks on them and one had a stalk and a 2 inch stalk on it by itself with no bean attached. I was a bit put off and couldn't even eat them they were bigger ones and they were not cooked through they were still hard in the middle of them. The burger however was not overcooked this time but, undercooked to where it would not even stay together in the bun so I at it with a fork w/o the bun. It was not the same flavor at all it was very tangy and not a good taste at all. I don't know how veggies burgers are made of or how they are made but, this one was not right. I had two bites and asked for the check and to my surprise they took the price of the burgers off of the bill. If they had not I would have walked out of there really mad at having to spend $10 on a burger that I could not eat. I left at 3:02 the service was so slow and there were only 7 other tables on the side I was sitting at. It was way after lunch and the Waite staff were just all standing around looking out the window. Not a very good experience. Way to long 1.20 minutes to get one meal to my table, the service was bad never an apology for my bad burger it seemed they were more concerned in looking at the rain out the window and the beans were full of hard stems and they were undercooked the burger that I went there for was a really big disappointment first burnt then undercooked. POOR POOR POOR on the last three occasions. This chain use to have a good name but, the last 2 I have been to have been really bad this one and the one in Dulles Towncenter Mall have sucked. The one in Waikiki is still a good place to eat but, you have to wait an hr to get in well worth the wait though.

• Visited July 2013