“Trip to Washington DC” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Toronto, Canada
“Trip to Washington DC”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

We stopped off here after going to the Air and Space Museum near airport. We always go to a Cheesecake Factory Restaurant for dinner when we are in the USA. As usually we weren't disappointed. Food and service was great, we were taken to our table when we arrived at 6:00p.m. Huge portion of food, salmon was moist and the mashed potato was great and you have to try the strawberry cheesecake. Restaurant is in the mall so you could shop and then come here for dinner. I would recommend this place.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Fairfax, Virginia
“WAY WAY Overrated”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

The wait is absurd. The food is overpriced. It's a gimmick restaurant and definitely not worth the aggravation

• Visited June 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Bristow, Virginia
“Large portions of mediocur food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

Went last night to celebrate step daughters 16th birthday. She loves this place. Not sure why. It's noisy..concrete floors that echo the noise. We sat outside which was quieter. Huge menu..lots of choices. (Too many?). Service was good. We split two appitizers..pot stickers and tex mex egg rolls. The sauce for the pot stickers was out of this world. I thought the egg rolls too. Then we split sliders and orange chicken. Sliders had no taste..nor did the orange chicken. No extra sauce to mix with rice...so disappointed with entrees. Cheesecake is good..over priced and too much whip cream..they did nicely decorate my daughters plate and sing for her birthday and her cheesecake was free.

Visited June 2013
Fairfax, Virginia, United States
“Huge Portions and delicious!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

Had lunch here this week with a co-worker. I had not been to This Cheesecake Factory before. First time trying out this location at Fair Oaks Mall.

We were sat rather quickly and it was right in the middle of lunch rush. I ordered their Chicken Marsala, it was delicious and the portions were absolutely huge, enough for a family of four. I had to take most of my food home but, enjoyed every bite that I ate there. My co-worker order a chicken dish with garlic mash potatoes and it was just as big as my dish and looked really yummy!

Of course we had to order dessert, I ordered their tiramisu and my coworker ordered their cheesecake with strawberries.What can I say it was all delicious! Our waitress was attentive and was constantly checking on us.

I highly recommend this particular Cheesecake factory. The one in Sterling is OK ... but, I have not been back since my family and I ate there years ago. Perhaps they are better now.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Brisbane, Australia
“Always a favorite when visiting the States”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

My favorite is the Avocado Eggrolls. Yum Yum. We also had the Nachos and Lunch Pizza. So much food that we couldn't begin to eat it all. Always delicious!

Visited May 2013