“great to meet friends and share a meal.” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Springfield, Virginia
“great to meet friends and share a meal.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Seating provides sections which seem somewhat intimate--even in a large restaurant. Huge food selection---and your favorites are always there. Try the salads--the Vietnamese lettuce wraps and the special teas. The desserts are sinful. Nice servers--decent prices--good location.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Basel, Switzerland
“as expected”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

The cheesecake factory is in the Fair Oaks Mall. We went there for a wedding family dinner, with about 18 people.

The pluses: the menu is very extensive, the service was very good, the wines were surprisingly good.

the negatives: They didn't take reservations, such that we had to have family members running back and forth to the restaurant to talk to many different people during the run up to the dinner. The food is quite diverse, with a large menu such that you could order just about anything...but the food was just ok. The restaurant was very vibrant and noisy, unfortunately, it also meant that it was hard to hear each other speak.

The party really enjoyed the desserts. We did not partake (can you believe we went to a place named the Cheesecake factory and we did not take dessert?).

The food is better than your average chain/mall food, especially when you consider the huge seating capacity of the restaurant. The hospitality and the treatment from the service staff made up for a lot of shortcomings on the quality of the food.

This is our first visit to a Cheesecake factory, and it would not be high on the list of a restaurant we would return to in the future unless we had a group of people with very diverse tastes in food.

• Visited October 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Fairfax, Virginia
“Bought cheesecake for a birthday celebration.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

It was delicious. My boyfriend enjoyed his birthday cheesecake. The Cheesecake Factory has been my son's favorite and also his fiance' favorite restuarant. This is based on my own experience. I plan to return to the Cheesecake Factory sometime in the near future.

Visited June 2012
washington dc
“good food long wait”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

I like the cheescake factory, The wait is always long any time of day. They have good pasta dishes and deserts, last time we ate here I had the Shrimp with Angel Hair pasta and my wife had the Chicken Piccata. I love their house iced tea, I think they call it passion tea. I always get the Godiva Cheescake for dessert. Dont miss out on their nice sandwitches either. The wait staff is pretty good here but make sure you have the time to wait for a table.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Cape Town
“Same as always...excellent.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

This was not my first visit but I had two people with me who thought it actually was a Cheesecake Factory and not a restaurant!

At the end of the meal they were delighted and so was I for the umpteenth time. This is an easy choice, always excellent and easily recommendable. It's full for a reason...plenty of people agree.

By the way, my friends were from Singapore and Slovenia!

• Visited October 2012