“Great food!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Shepherdstown
“Great food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

While the portions are generally small and the prices are high, the food is absolutely delicious! We go for special occasions since it is pretty pricey but we always leave happy and satisfied.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Arlington, Virginia
“Did okay with a big group”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

Went there with client and other consultants after a long day of meetings. While they don't have a separate room for large groups (there were 10 of us), they did manage to put several tables together for us. Unfortunately, they didn't get enough tables into the space, so we were squished - making it hard to enjoy 'family style' dining.

Our server was attentive, but with only one server, she was overwhelmed at times. Long pauses between courses. Food pretty good good, but you might not like it if you don't like this style of spicy (red pepper) Chinese food.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
New River Gorge, WV
“VERY salty!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

Had reservations, no wait. We took advantage of the special - 2 soups, 1 appetizer, 2 entrees & 2 desserts for $39.95. We had excellent service. Sweet & sour soup, crab won tons & chocolate shot dessert were very good - entrees were beef & broccoli, which was almost too salty to eat, and kung pao shrimp, good. I will go back but ask which entrees have less salt!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Berkeley Springs, West Virginia
“Great place for calorie counting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

The Dim Sum Lunch (steamed veggie & edamame dumplings) are a vegetarian delight. At less than 50 calories each you can enjoy your lunch, pack in some protein and still watch your calorie intake.

Add my favorite tea - the Dragon Eye Oolong - and that's a good lunch! Great waitstaff, by the way. I just wish PF Chang's could do something about the acoustics in their restaurants.

Visited August 2012
Burke, VA
“One of the BEST and TASTIEST gluten free meals I've ever had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

Have not been to PF Chang's since I was diagnosed with gluten issues, but I will definitely go back!

I have eaten at many restaurants in the area that offer gluten free options and most of the time that means "bland" food. This restaurant offered the tastiest gluten free food I've ever had. I had the lettuce wraps, ginger chicken, brussel sprouts, and the chocolate dome. Everything was bursting with flavor!

The manager, Phil, was very helpful the next day when I discovered a mistake on my bill due to a misunderstanding with the server. Either I didn't communicate properly what I requested or he made a mistake - either way, Phil took care of it for me.

I plan on returning to this restaurant since I have finally found a place I can eat and actually enjoy the meal like everyone else - no compromise on flavor. Thank you, PF Chang's!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere