“Wonderful place to stay for cherry blossom season” 5 of 5 stars

2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3535 Chain Bridge Road, Fairfax, VA 22030-2703   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #12 of 23 hotels in Fairfax
Bristow, Virginia
“Wonderful place to stay for cherry blossom season”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I have stayed at other Best Westerns nation wide and I must say that this was my best experience. I was welcomed by very friendly staff who checked me in promptly and was knowledgable in all the areas restaurants and transportation. I was welcomed to a very clean room with a beautiful pool side view. I was there for 3 days for the cherry blossom parade and each day was a peaceful and comfortable stay. The bed was extremely comfortable and i was very surprised to walk into a fabulous buffet breakfast that I have not experienced at higher end hotels that I have stayed at. I will certainly stay there again when my travels bring me to Washington DC.

Room Tip: Pool side rooms are very nice
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

158 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Hotel rooms were clean, well appointed, and had a comfortable bed. The shower worked well. The full breakfast buffet was great. We were visiting DC for the Cherry Blossom festival but found the hotels there to be prohibitively expensive. For less than half the price, staying in Fairfax is a bargain. Although we didn't travel by metro, driving to the DC waterfront was pretty quick and ensured that our car was close by in the evening after the fireworks. Parking was $10 for the day.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Fairfax, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

If you need to be close to Fairfax City/Oakton/Vienna, it's not bad, but you're not getting a lot for the $. Lobby is really nice, breakfast wasn't bad, but TV was terrible. I don't understand the point of putting new flatscreens in the rooms, but still having analog cable lines in the rooms.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Hampton, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Very clean, and the staff was friendly. Good price. I would stay again. Great location. Near shopping, DC, the courthouse. Good places to eat nearby. The bed was a little too firm. Not too bad-- just not as soft as I would like. The pool looked nice, but it was a little to cold to try it out! Breakfast was great too.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

stephenmay, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Fairfax, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Cindy,

Thank you for your comments. Please come back and visit us after Memorial Day up til Labor Day and enjoy our refreshing outdoor pool.
Denver, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The hotel staff was one of the best I have met. The beds were a little hard but not a reason not to visit again. The hotel was very clean and easily located to D.C. and Dulles airport. The breakfast was good and had a nice view and friendly staff. The hotel has a restaurant attached for convenience and was close to the metro and buses.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Dear Bobbi,
I am glad to see that you will be coming back to see us again. When you arrive the next time, just tell the front desk associate that you would like to try a different room from the last one you were in. Our staff also appreciates your comment regarding our service. I know they are constantly striving to exceed our guests expectations.
Louisville, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed here and really enjoyed the experience. I got hot cookies at the front desk, the management was helpful, and the overall experience exceeded my expectations. I will be staying here again! The bed was nice, room was nice, parking was nice, it's close to the highway if you want to get to DC.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Janet,
Unfortunately, I enjoy the cookies also, to many times and to many pounds. I am very happy we exceeded your expectations and look forward to serving you again in the future.
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I got this hotel through a deal on Hotwire, so I ended up paying way less than the asking price. So what I got for that price was more than I could ask for. The staff is AMAZING! They are super helpful. The location is great i.e. there is a bus stop opposite the hotel, a Fuddruckers around the corner and a Red Lobster like 10 minutes of walk away. It is a nice clean area so you feel safe even at night.

The rooms are very nice even though they are a bit dated. The cleanliness is pretty great. Most of all I loved the breakfast they had. I normally try and stay at Best Western, but this particular one is the best one I have stayed at.

Room Tip: Get the room that faces the pool, it is quieter
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Dear AdnanR,
Thank you for your AMAZING review, it makes us feel great when we know we have impacted our guests in a positive way. Cleanliness is very important to us and our housekeeping and maintenance staff works hard to keep our hotel clean. Thanks again and have a great summer.

Been to BEST WESTERN Fairfax? Share your experiences!