“Brunch was A++++” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 377 Restaurants in Fairfax
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Brazilian, Barbecue, South American
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Sterling, VA
“Brunch was A++++”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Celebrated a birthday with friends. Went to Saturday brunch and was overwhelmed with all the high quality foods. The salad bar/ hot bar was awesome and full of exotic salads, cold smoked salmon, int'l cheeses and deli meats, breakfast foods (sausage links, bacon, potatoes, etc...). The meats were plentiful and mouth-watering. I loved the flank steak and the garlic sirloin. The only difference between brunch and dinner is the lamb chops, filiet mignon, and $10. The best part was a 15% off the entire check because I had a military I.D. (Reserves). I will definitely come back. In my opinion, this was not quite as good as Chima, but still well-worth the visit! The hostesses were not too friendly, but the waitstaff were top notch!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank J T

Virginia
“Wow! Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Went to a dinner party at this place, which is connected to Fair Oaks Mall. Imagine this, Cheesecake on one end and this place on the other. Walked in and my friends were at the bar, waiting for our table. They were trying some Brazilian style drinks that was just amazing. The hostess, called my buddies cell phone to say, his table was ready. We walked into the dining room packed with people all squeezed into this place. Our table for 8 was located near what looked to be a Wine Cellar and a Salad Bar. Our waiter explained how it works from the Full Dinner, which is $45 per person, versus the Light dinner, which is $25, for the salad Bar. Drinks, Deserts and everthing else is extra.

So we all headed over to the salad bar and I was shocked and all the things they offered. mutiple Salads, Cheeses, Shrimp, Smoked Salmon and Sushi. I was in heaven, with all this amazing food. Within 5 minutes of sitting down, these guys with all these Grilled meats started to come around. It was endless meats from Steaks, Chicken, Lamb and Sausage. The Waiter also brought over some Mashed Potatoes, and some cooked Banana's.

I highly recommend if you want to go to this place, be hungry.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
“We like this place...meats are the star”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

Been here several times. We like the salad bar, variety and quality of what they put out. The black beans and rice are some of the best I have had anywhere. The meats are the star...try them all. Mushrooms are good flavor.

Here are some negatives. If you have kids they may not get money's worth. We go when we have a coupon...Bogo, or a reduced price plus a dessert. These are good deals. The desserts...we like carrot cake are very good. Signup for the mail it's online.

We make reservations because you can wait...sometimes with a reservation, but usually not long.

I don't like that they charge for sodas individually. They also really work you on wines, drinks, after dinner drinks, desserts, etc. I think try too hard.

The meats are salty but we tend to like that.

All in all we like this place.

Franklin Park, New Jersey
“Come hungry!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Food selection was excellent! Eat as much or less as you like. You can also opt out and just eat from the salad buffet.

Visited January 2013
Bowie, Maryland
“Enjoyed!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

Went with a friend for his birthday experience. The atmosphere was wonderful, and our server Elfidio ws attentive and courteous. The meats although tasty, were a bit too salty (this could be toned down). Ohterwise, we extremely enjoyed our experience. Will DEFINITELY return,

• Visited January 2013