This hotel which used to be a Holiday Inn is now a Marriott hotel. I stayed there this past Easter weekend with a family member and we had a really enjoyable stay. Marriott did a really good with the rennovation. The hotel almost appears to be brand new but there are a few signs that it was an older hotel remodeled. For example the hotel elevators and in-room thermostats are visibly older but are fully functional. The hotel is in a good location next to the Fair Oaks Mall and is right off Interstate 66. The staff at the hotel was really friendly and outgoing. Our hotel room was a nice size and the beds were plush and very comfortable. The bathroom was a little small but did have nice features such as a granite counter top and a modern shower with a curved curtain rod and shower massager. Our room which was on the outer side of the hotel had a view of the parking lot and highway and at times I could hear some traffic but it wasn't too bothersome. If you prefer a quieter room you may want to request an inner room...some of which have a small balcony with a view of a fountain located in the main lobby. The hotel also has a large indoor pool and spa with a lifeguard on duty in addition to a fitness center and a concierge's lounge on the 6th floor. High Speed Wireless internet is also available in the rooms at a fee of $9.95 a day.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Fairfax Fair Oaks Mall Hotel
- Marriott Fairfax Fair Oaks Mall Hotel Fairfax
- Marriott Fairfax
- Fairfax Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairfax Marriott at Fair Oaks is in an ideal Northern Virginia location, just 20 minutes from Dulles International Airport, and is perfect for business trips, group meetings, wedding receptions, and weekend getaways to Washington DC. Guests love being adjacent to the Fair Oaks Mall, where there are over 190 specialty store and restaurants within walking distance, and also the close proximity to Government offices, business parks, GMU, and the Udvar-Hazy center. This luxurious hotel features 11 meeting rooms with almost 9,000 sq. ft. of meeting space, a full-service business center, an indoor pool, fitness center, as well as an onsite restaurant and bar serving a delicious American menu with a variety of signature cocktails. Guest Rooms feature chic décor with modern amenities including free WiFi access and a 32” LCD HDTVs with premium cable. Meanwhile the Marriott Luxury Bedding featuring offering plush mattresses, crisp linens, and fluffy pillows is sure to give guest the perfect night’s sleep in this Fairfax, VA hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Fairfax Marriott at Fair Oaks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.