we stayed here for one night. the hotel was clean and comfotable. we paid the price on $140. now at most hotels when you pay that price you expect a little more than just a clean room. we have paid much less at many other chain hotels and have gotten alot more.....internet at this hotel is $9 for 24 hours, most hotels have free internet...bacon and eggs at this hotel $15...most hotels have free breakfast(seriously people you must know that if you are paying over $6 for bacon and eggs with all the trimmings...you are getting ripped off!) cracker barrel was just down the road...go there! mac and cheese(all it was was Kraft Dinner, nothing home made or special) for kids was $7 and it came in a dish the size of a little fruit cup! they charged a $1 for each local phone call, to me thats crazy, most other hotels have free local calling, they charged you for the newspaper they drop off at you door in the morning...again free at most other hotels. we wil for sure not stay here again...you definetly don't get what you pay for! a few more things...no fridge or microwaveand the sink leaked terrible, and the rooms were not sound proof at all!! we heard everything from doors slamming, the elevator and people talking! we also asked for directions to the patriot center where my husbad was competing in an event, the front desk was great when they gave me a typed up card with directions, and we thought right on...until we followed the directions, which were only half right! it almost made us late for his event, good thing we are always in the habit of leaving early to his events!!
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Fairfax Fair Oaks Mall Hotel
- Marriott Fairfax Fair Oaks Mall Hotel Fairfax
- Marriott Fairfax
- Fairfax Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairfax Marriott at Fair Oaks is in an ideal Northern Virginia location, just 20 minutes from Dulles International Airport, and is perfect for business trips, group meetings, wedding receptions, and weekend getaways to Washington DC. Guests love being adjacent to the Fair Oaks Mall, where there are over 190 specialty store and restaurants within walking distance, and also the close proximity to Government offices, business parks, GMU, and the Udvar-Hazy center. This luxurious hotel features 11 meeting rooms with almost 9,000 sq. ft. of meeting space, a full-service business center, an indoor pool, fitness center, as well as an onsite restaurant and bar serving a delicious American menu with a variety of signature cocktails. Guest Rooms feature chic décor with modern amenities including free WiFi access and a 32” LCD HDTVs with premium cable. Meanwhile the Marriott Luxury Bedding featuring offering plush mattresses, crisp linens, and fluffy pillows is sure to give guest the perfect night’s sleep in this Fairfax, VA hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Marriott, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Fairfax Marriott at Fair Oaks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.