“Excellent Customer Service for Our Wedding Guests!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
FREE Wi-Fi
Ranked #5 of 21 Hotels in Fairfax
Alexandria, Virginia
“Excellent Customer Service for Our Wedding Guests!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

For 4 nights my new husband and I had over 75 guests stay at the Marriott at Fair Oaks and we could not be any happier with the level of customer service provided. AJ and Khalala were so incredibly helpful in every request my husband I made to ensure that all our guests were comfortable. The Marriott at Fair Oaks was the perfect place to get ready for our wedding as the suites were very spacious and the flexibility to arrange transportation at the end of the stay was amazing. We had the pleasure of having some of our formal pictures taken in the atrium and it was beautiful!

We give special thanks to Mary Billone who assisted us every step of the way for over 6 months ensuring rooms were available and every request was met. Thank you Mary- we couldn't have done it without you!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Doha
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

I have been doing a lot of traveling & I must mention that the staff here are among the best I have experienced anywhere in the world. The guys at the reception; hats off. We stayed for a couple of nights & they definitely brightened up what was rather a dull and gloomy couple of days. All the staff from the oak grill, room service and reception; brilliant. There was Shaun & Kalala and quite a few others whose names I don't remember (sorry guys) who ensured we had everything we needed. Thank you blond lady for directing us to the Oktoberfest at Reston, which till date has been the highlight of our stay here in the US.

Room Tip: Definitely rent a car.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

i was in this hotel mar 2013 . I stayed for two nights in this place , it was nice , very clean , staff are very helpful . location near by big shopping center , over all it is very good place and quiet .

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

I recently visited this property for about 7 hours. I checked in, headed straight to the room, slept, and left. The lobby was nice and modern. The elevators and corridors were definitely in need of renovation, but the room was nice overall. The room was very spacious, and offered a flat screen tv and free wifi. There was an in-room coffee maker, which was very appreciated. I don't really have any major complaints, and I would stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

I was recently a guest as this was one of the few hotels that had availability. I am so glad that I was referred to this hotel. The service was incredible. This hotel really delivers the best customer service. All of the staff interactions were pleasant. But Hatton,Michelle, Evelyn, Tatjana,Michelle, Sean are incredible employees. They deserve to be recognized for their service. The room was very nice and spacious. I look forward to my nxt visit.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

I stayed here a couple times a week for a few weeks. The staff was extraordinary in their efforts to make it a great experience.

I'm a nursing mother and they got me a fridge and microwave for my room so I could store my pumped milk.

Every interaction was pleasant but Michelle went above and beyond to help me. She made sure that I had the same room each time I visited so I would not need to request the fridge and microwave multiple times.

Everyone was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed September 2013
Lynchburg, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

Our family has stayed at the Fair Oaks Marriott numerous times and have always been happy with the staff and cleanliness of the rooms. The beds are very comfortable. We have stayed when there are multiple swim teams, soccer teams, etc and were surprised at how quiet our room was. The concierge lounge is an appreciated plus as well. When the lounge couldn't accommodate us we were given free coupons to the buffet breakfast, which was delicious.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Been to Fairfax Marriott at Fair Oaks? Share your experiences!