I was surprised this was a Marriott. The building was more like a Holiday Inn. The hotel was right on route 50 and we heard the noise. The staff was very helpful and worked with us whether serving at the bar or helping with dinner reservation.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Fairfax Fair Oaks Mall Hotel
- Marriott Fairfax Fair Oaks Mall Hotel Fairfax
- Marriott Fairfax
- Fairfax Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairfax Marriott at Fair Oaks is in an ideal Northern Virginia location, just 20 minutes from Dulles International Airport, and is perfect for business trips, group meetings, wedding receptions, and weekend getaways to Washington DC. Guests love being adjacent to the Fair Oaks Mall, where there are over 190 specialty store and restaurants within walking distance, and also the close proximity to Government offices, business parks, GMU, and the Udvar-Hazy center. This luxurious hotel features 11 meeting rooms with almost 9,000 sq. ft. of meeting space, a full-service business center, an indoor pool, fitness center, as well as an onsite restaurant and bar serving a delicious American menu with a variety of signature cocktails. Guest Rooms feature chic décor with modern amenities including free WiFi access and a 32” LCD HDTVs with premium cable. Meanwhile the Marriott Luxury Bedding featuring offering plush mattresses, crisp linens, and fluffy pillows is sure to give guest the perfect night’s sleep in this Fairfax, VA hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Fairfax Marriott at Fair Oaks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.