I am, like many of you, a member of the Marriott Rewards program. If you need a Marriott in Northern Virginia then my opinion is you pass on this property. Why....
I made a reservation on the concerige floor and was willing to pay the extra to stay on that floor as it meets my travel requirements. When I checked in I was told that the concerige floor was sold out. How could it be sold out when I made a reservation for that floor. Oh, I know - because you gave my room away! Instead they just lowered the rate. Unhappy I checked in to my hotel room which was very dated and had a loose window which broght in highway noise. Check-in: Fail.
At check-out I noticed a charge on my bill that was not mine. At check-out I was shown the bar receipt for this questioned charge. In my opinion, he got my room right and a perfect match of my signature (my signature is very unique). Unfortunatley he misspelled my last name. The only thing I signed at that hotel was a room service charge. I believe this given the series of events and signature. Sorry pal if you are going to copy my info off a room service charge then remember how to spell my last name, Hope you enjoyed the beers - loser! Check-out: Fail
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Fairfax Fair Oaks Mall Hotel Fairfax
- Marriott Fairfax Fair Oaks Mall Hotel
- Marriott Fairfax
- Fairfax Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairfax Marriott at Fair Oaks is in an ideal Northern Virginia location, just 20 minutes from Dulles International Airport, and is perfect for business trips, group meetings, wedding receptions, and weekend getaways to Washington DC. Guests love being adjacent to the Fair Oaks Mall, where there are over 190 specialty store and restaurants within walking distance, and also the close proximity to Government offices, business parks, GMU, and the Udvar-Hazy center. This luxurious hotel features 11 meeting rooms with almost 9,000 sq. ft. of meeting space, a full-service business center, an indoor pool, fitness center, as well as an onsite restaurant and bar serving a delicious American menu with a variety of signature cocktails. Guest Rooms feature chic décor with modern amenities including free WiFi access and a 32” LCD HDTVs with premium cable. Meanwhile the Marriott Luxury Bedding featuring offering plush mattresses, crisp linens, and fluffy pillows is sure to give guest the perfect night’s sleep in this Fairfax, VA hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, Fareportal , Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Fairfax Marriott at Fair Oaks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.