“So-So Food; So-So Service” 3 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #121 of 360 Restaurants in Fairfax
Fairfax, Virginia
“So-So Food; So-So Service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

The Olive Garden is a compromise restaurant you go to when you are not able to get consensus from a diverse crowd and you wind up settling for mediocre entrees, average service and average to higher than average pricing.

Visited March 2013

Fairfax, Virginia
“Hope Your Waitress Isn't a Psychic”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

We waited 35 minutes for a simple order. We had to ask our waitress if it was almost ready. Her response: "I am sure it is", then she disappeared for another 10 minutes. This chain is steadily going downhill. It is overpriced, the food is bland, and the wait isn't worth it. We won't go back

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“Excellent FOOD”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

The place was packed.. I couldn't understand why. It was a Sunday night.. Once I was seated.. I then realized.. Great Service..shout out to my server Jordan for his excellent service.. and the food was spectacular.. It has been a while since I ate at Olive Garden..but the food was so good... I will be going back to Olive Garden...

Visited January 2013
Ashburn, Virginia
“Good Food, Fair Prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

Good Italian-American fare. Innovative entrees and all you can eat soup, salad and bread sticks (all very good) are an economical but delicious option.

Visited October 2012
ASHBURN, vA.
“Heavy on the garlic in their cooking could be the cook that day.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

My wife and I cannot figure why garlic seems to be the mainstay in most restaurant cooking. Seems that everyone relates to Italy and Spainr for garlic is king with red wine for a long life. I cannot tolerate heavy garlic as it lingers.

Visited August 2012