“Over It” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #79 of 349 Restaurants in Fairfax
“Over It”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

I wasn't necessarily this location that was disappointing, the service was fine the restaurant was nice and clean. But the food just tastes processed and lacking. A much better option for Italian in Fairfax is Ozzies or even Dogfishhead has great pasta and pizza.

“service ruined the very good food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

After being seated promptly we were greeted by our server. He took our drink order and we did not see him for 10 minutes. Once he returned with drinks we ordered an appetizer and our entree. He returned after 5 minutes to explain that the appetizer we ordered was out of stock and was not available. We ordered another appetizer and let the wait begin. No salad, no breadsticks, no refill of drinks, no waiter. Our entree did show up and we told the person delivering the food we had not received our appetizer nor had we seen our waiter with the salad. The appetizer finally did show up and it was the wrong appetizer. :-(
We complained to the manager and asked for the check. To make matters worse, the check arrived and had both appetizers on the bill. I will never go here again. The worst service ever.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Centreville, Virginia
“What you expect from the Olive Garden”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

Typical Olive Garden, not bad, not great, just filling. Service has never been an issue and this location seems to never have a long wait.

Visited April 2012
Kingston, Canada
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Had a great meal and the service was quick. Left full and happy as usual

Visited July 2012
“Although quality not as good as other Olive Gardens, still great place to eat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012

Olive garden is one of my favorite places to eat and the first place we headed for lunch on our holiday. I had my standard soup salad and breadsticks which is a fantastic value. Our breadsticks were also hard as if they'd been under the heat lamps instead of fresh out of the oven. The minestrone soup was really good The salad wasnt as chilled as I would expect, but I absolutely love their salad dressing and normally buy a bottle to take home with me. My husband had classic lasagna which he thought was a little bland.
We do not have Olive Garden in Ontario, so it's something I always look forward to. Quality was not as good as other Olive Gardens but still a great place to eat.