“Love Joe's!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Bristol, Virginia
“Love Joe's!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

No need for a review. Simply awesome! Never disappointed! The food is expensive, so don't let the average price range fool ya. It's a $55 for 2 people, not including appetizers and drinks

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

68% Recommend
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Great Crabs”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

The title says it all the crabs are great. We both had the Queen crabs and enjoyed them. The waiter was not particularly helpful or friendly so I was glad it was a food specific spot

Visited May 2013
“Joe's has GREAT food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

I don't have a Joe's near where I live so I always look around for one when on a trip. Luckily this one was on my way from DC so we had to stop. Food and service was awesome just like the other's I have ate at. The food is a bit on the high side but when you look at the quantity of seafood you are getting it really is a pretty good deal.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Boston, Massachusetts
“First time, sad there are not any near me !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

I have been seeing commercials for Joes on tv for a long time but do not have a location near me. So when my daughter and I were planning a trip to DC we found out there was one right accross the street from our hotel in Fairfax VA. We went on a Sunday night, we were greated enthusiastically from a hostess right away, they sat us at a table and asked if we had ever been there before. We said no so they gave us a run down of how things worked and what to order. I ordered a New England Clam Bake bucket and it was fantastic, two lobsters, clams, corn, patatoes etc. All of the food was cooked well and tasted delicious, my daughter got a crab leg bucket and I shared some of that as well. The service was fantastic !! They only problem was that I probably ate 10 pounds of food !! Really sad there is not one near me !

Visited April 2013
Manassas, Virginia
“Good family seafood dinner, fun atmosphere many choices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

This was our first time there, it was a different experience for sure. Fun and pleasant greeters, a bit loud but you get used to it. The service was pretty good, not the place for a romantic evening for sure, but above average deals and seafood yes. We had the seafood pots( Citrus Spicy Pot and the Artic Bay) a good portion of food for the dollar. Well prepared and above average flavor. We enjoyed it as something different, a bit pricey but good for every now and again visit.
Definitely better then Red Lobster and similar places or chains.
Dinner for two with a appetizer coupon, about 70 dollars. Not bad.... we both were pleased and will go back. Go to the internet site for a decent coupon. Don't have small children anymore, but they do have a kids play area as well.

• Visited March 2013