“Best dinners ever” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Bellissimo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 349 Restaurants in Fairfax
Cross street: Main Street and University
Los Angeles, California
“Best dinners ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

My husband and I eat out several times a week and have travelled and eaten extensively. We had several courses, and agreed that these were the best meals either of has has ever had. Beyond delicious. Can I rate them a 10 in each category?

• Visited May 2014

Fairfax, Virginia
“A Lunch Treat Not to Be Missed!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

What a treasure we found on Main Street in Fairfax! I cannot describe how delicious our meals were - I enjoyed the Chef's Daily offering of a "Menu Gastronomic" and chose an amazing salad with fennel & spinach & Parmesan cheese, homemade ravioli with spinach and mushrooms with veal, and fresh strawberries with a perfect "creme fraiche" - each bite was better than the last!! One last note - our waiter was a charming 80 year old gentleman from Sicily - HE made me and my friends feel so special! We heard if you are lucky enough to dine at Bellissimo on Saturday nights, he sings!! PLEASE be good to yourself and get to this restaurant ASAP!!

“Amazing food...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

Was in the area and found this place on trip advisory and it was amazing. Love the atmosphere loved the food. I had my daughter with me and we had a great dinner.

Fairfax, Virginia
“Bellissimo is utterly fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

I have traveled all over Europe, and I have European food daily, and I can say without a doubt that Bellissimo provided me with some of the most fantastic European food (if not all food in general) that I have ever had the pleasure of dining upon.

Ignore any and all less than stellar reviews for this restaurant, it is without a doubt the home of one of the finest dining experiences that I have ever had.

• Visited April 2014
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“I Wish There Were More Than Five Stars”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

I'm going to keep this short....
Food is extraordinary. Flavorful, well presented, Served with style and courtesy.
Service staff are friendly, prompt and add significantly to the atmosphere.
Convenient parking, warm welcoming atmosphere.
The wine choices are pretty good. Drink service is surprisingly good for a restaurant.
Prices aren't cheap but worth every cent.

• Visited March 2014