“Some things good but most average...it's Outback!” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Fairfax, Virginia
“Some things good but most average...it's Outback!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012

Had the lamb for the first time in awhile and was a tab over-cooked. The sides were noticeably salty but I suspect that's why they sell beer! Certainly no surprises with efficient but seemingly forced hospitality.

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

47% Recommend
Annandale, Virginia
“Default choice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2012

This is where my family and I go whenever we want to celebrate something. I recommend the Bloomin' Onion and Gingerbread Martini (only available certain times of the year).

Visited March 2012
“Could have been better”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2012

I had not been to the Outback on Braddock until the other night. My husband and I both got ribs. They were just okay. Mine were tough and the sauce was mediocre. His were more tender...neither were "fall off the bone delicious". We usually go to the Outback down by Union Mill Road...their ribs have always been delicious. I've also been to an Outback in Rehoboth, DE...again delicious....I won't go back to the one on Braddock.

The best place for ribs, in my opinion, are the Great American Restaurants (Arties, Mikes, Silverados), Brion's Grille, and Champs at Fair Oaks Mall.

The best place for steak (I only eat rib eye/delmonico)...again, my opinion, is Logan's at Fair Lakes and I have been to Ruth Chris' and Outback...sorry, Logan's beats them solely on the quality/taste of the rib eye.

Visited February 2012
“Its Outback!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2012

Great food but if you've seen one, you've seen them all. Service is the differentiator and this location is above average; manager is especially attentive to customer needs. On the rare occasion the steak isn't right they correct it without question.

Springfield, Virginia
“steak and lamb overcooked and salty”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2011

"Rare" steak came out medium well, as did the "menium rare" lamb. The lamb was bordering on mutton, as well, and everything was much too salty. We did not complain; just vowed not to return. The manager clearly could not have cared less whether we enjoyed our meal, and the waitress (who was good) made no bones about not liking the manager.

• Visited November 2011