“It's close” 3 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children
Camp Hill, Pennsylvania
“It's close”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Close to the hotel but it was average for a Chili's. We eat at Chili's frequently when traveling our 6-state circuit. This was a Saturday night, Memorial Day weekend and the place was nt close to being crowded. Tells you something. Nothing was wrong, it just was an okay experience.

Visited May 2013

“A brawl”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

So, my Mom Sister-in-law and daughter visited Chili's for lunch after a long day of wedding shopping. I was excited to go because I never eaten at Chili's. Shortly after being seated to our surprised a mother daughter brawl broke out right beside our table. I never in my life heard so many curse word come out of some one mouth. My mom broke out and tears and there after my Sister-in-law did also. There was no apology coming from staff and no police were called. Very disappointed and sadden by the activities that had taken place at Chili's. I don't think I would ever go back to Chili's after this

• Visited August 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Nothing new here”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

This Chili's has been here for as long as I can remember, it must be 20 years now. Very little inside has changed. If you have been to a Chili's, you know what you are in for. The staff is fine, mostly disinterested during the day, but a bit more attentive in the evening. The food is fine, a bit greasy with pretty much eveything, but again, it is fine. The place is kept clean and there are always lots of families in there. It is never too rowdy or out of control. It is what you would expect from a Chili's.

Visited February 2012
Fairfax, Virginia
“Very disappointed”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

Chili's burgers are normally very good and one of my favorite. This is the first time I've tried this particular location and I was very disappointed. I ordered a guacamole burger to go I only ate half of it, had to throw away the other half.
The bun and meat were terrible, very dry, the guacamole was non existent. I ordered it with bacon and it was awful and undercooked.
The fries were dry and tasted old.
To me, it was frozen supermarket burger that had been microwaved three hours ago and left on the kitchen counter and then reheated when I ordered it.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Bristow, Virginia
“Typical Chilis”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

Stopped at this location on our way to Wolf Trap. Typical Chilis decor although the menu has been updated. They have changed the recipe to their chicken fajitas and not to my liking. Now they are chiptole fajitas. Give us back the old recipe! The service was good and the 2 for $20 is a good bargain. Ordered a frozen margarita and the waiter did a Top Shelf which is more than I asked for -- thought that was rather sneaky to run up the bill. A good dinner from a reliable chain restaurant.

• Visited August 2012