“I'm so glad I found this place!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Jaipur Royal Indian Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 331 Restaurants in Fairfax
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Doing business, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Brunch, Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Blake Lane
Transit: Jaipur is located near Vienna Metro Station; about a 10 minute walk. Please call us at 703-766-1111 if you require additional directions.
Description: The cuisine we present is rooted in the rich heritage of India it is a combination of subtle tastes where the flavors are as varied as India's climate and as exotic as India's people. Our Dishes are authentically prepared in our restaurant, just as we would in our own home. And while you enjoy our hospitality, please consider our home yours! Open 7 Days a Week. Buffet (11:30-2:30). Dinner (5:30-10).
Annandale, Virginia
“I'm so glad I found this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

My work colleague is a vegetarian, so we almost always opt for Indian food when we go out... we selected Jaipur, knowing nothing about it. Glad we did! The decor is cozy and warm, the place was clean and neat. The staff greeted us immediately upon arrival and there was no waiting for a table, or to receive menus or drinks. I was particularly thirsty, so drinking water like crazy, but my glass was always full. As someone who generally drinks alot of water, I can tell you that I hate to have to ask repeatedly for refills.

The menu had a lovely selection.. I went for the butter chicken and my collague had a vegetarian dish.. both were absolutely delicious. I opted for mine 'spicy' and for once I actually got a meal with a little kick. We had the chat papri appetizer.. could have been a full meal there was so much.. and papadum... the papadum was nice and spicy.. I like that!

We were offered more rice, when ours ran low, and more papadam.. WITHOUT having to pay extra.. I really hate having to pay extra to have enough rice to finish the meal.

Overall it was a very nice meal, and I will be coming back my husband back very soon!

• Visited December 2012

• Arabic first
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great lunch buffet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

Recently tried the lunch buffet with a colleague. We agreed this is certainly among the best Indian buffets in the area, possibly the best. The decor and service are quite upscale, making for a wonderful experience.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“My New Favorite Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

The minute we walked into this place, we were greeted with delectable aromas and I knew we were in for a treat. From the Samosas at the start and the delicious warm, fresh Naan to the incredible Gulab-Jamun for desert, this place was an absolute treat. We found this place thanks to Tripadvisor and I can assure you that we will be back again and again. It was a fabulous, tasty meal, and while I do not smoke, for some reason, I felt like I needed to relax with a cigarette when I was done. Yum!

• Visited September 2012
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Nice surprise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

We were coming home from a weekend away and spontaneously punched "Indian restaurant" into the GPS. Were we lucky! Buffet served was a welcome site because we were starving. The decor is colorful and authentic (we lived in India for 2 years) and the food is clean, albeit American-ized for spice. But fresh and considering it was 3pm, very impressive that the meats were not dried out. Full and lively crowd; a great place for a group. And the price is super reasonable.

New Jersey
“Scrumptious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

We came in around 7pm, and the restaurant was quite busy. Everyone appeared to be lingering and enjoying their courses. We were in no hurry because we had not seen each other in awhile so we were yaking our heads off.The waitstaff was wonderfully patient.
The lentil bread with cracked pepper was awesome! I had tandoori chicken, it was cooked to perfection, and the rice was steaming hot.I hate cold rice that is stuck together. The dahl was perfectly seasoned. One friend had a cream sauce with vegetable meatballs, she said was divine. Another friend had a fried cheese dish and a spinach dish, which we sampled...awesome.
The last friend had a curry dish, which he enjoyed immensely. It was very comfortably lit inside, so reading the many choices was easy.

• Visited July 2012