“Within walking distance of our hotel. Decent pub food, good service, good prices.” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Patriot's Cafe

Ranked #180 of 341 restaurants in Fairfax
Cuisines: American, Coffee Shop
Big Apple
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

It was a lively bar/restaurant and a bit noisy. The waitresses on the two occasions we were there were attentive and friendly.
The food was quite good.

Visited October 2012

% Recommend
Fairfax, Virginia
“Patriots is a great local bar”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2011

I have been visiting this place for years. For the most part the staff is the same group of fast and friendly ladies that have been there the whole time. The food is great for the most part and the atmosphere is a blast.

• Visited August 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor Member
“Non-smokers beware”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2005

If you are heading to the Patriot's cafe, you will find a good crowd having fun, but, I am certain 90% are smokers. The lack of ventilation here makes this the smokiest place I have been to in at least 10 years. I normally don't mind the smoke, but it is thick in this place. The stench came home with me, too. If there wasd a lot less smoking going on, I'd go back.