“Saturday Night at the Chiccetti Bar” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Saturday Night at the Chiccetti Bar”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

It was our first time at the Chiccetti Bar side of this venue. THe small plates were well done and the wine by the bottles prices are fair. We had a good time with friends. The service was friendly and we did not ever feel rushed.

Warrenton, Virginia
“Not bad...(I am rounding up from 3.5)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

This is a nice little Italian-American restaurant. The pizza was good (kids loved it). The pasta I had was really tasty. The grilled squid was ok. The eggplant app was so-so. My brother ordered the home made pasta with the braised meat sauce, and it was really good. I would not mind eating there again, but I would not go out of my way. Better than most of the Italian place I have been in NoVa.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
washington
“Never disapointed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

I have been going to Dolce Vita at least once a week for several years and I have NEVER had a bad or even inconsistent meal, lunch or dinner. It is by far the best value for the money in the area.

Charlottesville, Virginia
“Very popular and deservedly so!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

We arrived at 5:30 last Saturday night and there were only a few tables available. By 5:45, the restaurant was full and humming. Despite the crowd the service and food were outstanding! My wife had the Calamari Alla Griglo and Trota Glassata, I had Insalada Spinaci and Vitello Della Casa, and we shared a bottle of chianti reserva. We will definitely go back.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
fairfax va
“very good italian neighborhood food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

for many years my wife and i have been going to this local italian restaurant in fairfax virginia. we have enjoyed the great food, wine selection, ambiance and music. the wait staff bend over backwards to take care of you. it is all in the vision of the owner "joe" guiseppe ricciardi . he has created authentic cuisine and flavors that his mother who is there on occasion baking up some great treats in the summer has contributed to. worth the drive to the suburbs

• Visited January 2013