“DO NOT Miss This Place!!” 5 of 5 stars

703-865-5000
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 17 attractions in Fairfax
“DO NOT Miss This Place!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

I got a facial this week and Tiffany was fantastic! I was worried my skin would be red and broken out because I had events on the weekend but my skin looked great! Not only is my skin glowing but the whole atmosphere of the salon is so luxurious but with fabulous prices. Don't miss this place!!

Fairfax, Virginia
“OMG Love it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

I went to Thibiant in Fairfax and it was amazing. It is clean, quiet, and beautifully decorated. Tiffany was amazing and very informative. This was the best facial I’ve ever had! Not only was it relaxing but I actually felt a difference with my skin instead of the usual fluff facials done by other spas in the area. I also had my eyebrows waxed - no pain, no burning and no redness. Easiest eyebrow wax I've had. The prices were very reasonable. So happy with my experience that this is now my number 1 place to go.

Western NJ
“Great new spa!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

I stumbled onto Thibiant, Beverly Hills in Fairfax, Va while I was attending a wedding. What a lovely and serene spa. I wanted a facial and was lucky enough to get an appointment. I must say, it was one of the best facials I have ever gotten. I have been to many spas as I have traveled and this one must not be missed!! The ladies went the "extra" mile to make my experience enjoyable. Tiffany really knows her stuff and my skin was glowing when I left. I decided to try one of the nightime moisturizers and my skin has never looked better. I had a dark spot on my check I have been trying to get rid of - it is nearly gone!! Do yourself a favor, you won't regret and your skin will love you for it!!! A special thank you to Tiffany!! I hope to visit again.