“Excellent sushi, truely a gem!” 5 of 5 stars

Update restaurant details
Ranked #40 of 341 restaurants in Fairfax
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Vegetarian, Noodle
Springfield, Virginia
“Excellent sushi, truely a gem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

We came here with two of our friends for lunch. The service was great and the sushi was one of the best I have ever had. We had the candy cane, crown royal roll, prince house roll, spicy tuna roll and volcano roll. We loved everything, the volcano roll and prince house roll were my favorite. The sushi was extremely fresh. My friend got the dragon roll. He wanted me to try it and I was iffy about it because I didn't like eel, but oh my gosh it was really amazing. My husband's favorite was the dragon roll. The place is nicely decorated and cozy. We will definitely come back again!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

84% Recommend
San Francisco, California
“5 stars for Fairfax Virginia Sushi!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

We came and ate here during the Holidays, visiting our East Coast family. We're not used to the way east coasters eat, so we escaped the barage of fried foods and found something familiar. If you are from the West, this may not be 5 star sushi you are used to, but for where they are, and what they are producing, they deserve 5 stars. It's delicious, incredibly well made, and they truly, deeply, care about what they are doing. You can tell they want their customers to be happy, and enjoy themselves. Also, coming from the West Coast, this was the most affordable sushi in history.

I haven't eaten in many sushi places out east, but if any hold themselves to this high a standard, your sushi scene must be excellent. =) Anything to introduce people to this delicacy! Well done, and we will visit again next time we find ourselves overwhelmed by cheese sauces and chicken wings. =)

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Riverton, Wyoming
“Sushi Heaven in a hidden away place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

Went here on a cold wet evening for dinner and what an amazing treat! My understanding is that the word is getting around about this place. The Sushi was not only deliciously fabulous, but a work of art! It is obvious the chef/owner takes great pride in presentation as well as in the quality of the food. Fresh and yummy! Small, itsy bitsy place, so get there early or go on an off day, or you will wait.

• Visited March 2013