“I go back often.” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 346 restaurants in Fairfax
Cuisines: American
Description: This is a chain of semi-self serve restaurants. You already have several locations listed in Tripadvisor.
Northern Virginia
“I go back often.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

Great sandwiches, a choice of good hearty soups and a salad bar. It is a chain so I can only speak of the ones in Northern Virginia.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

96% Recommend
Yerevan, Armenia
“Best Little Deli in Town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

Fantastic salad bar, great soups and sandwiches, very family friendly! My daughter's favorite place to eat.

Visited September 2012
Front Royal, Virginia
“Five Stars for Two Reasons”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

Gumbo and warm ham muffuletta. Both are simply delicious and the gumbo definitely rivals some that you'll find right down in good old New Orleans. Trust me. I lived there so know what I'm talking about. Nice dark roux with just enough kick to open up your sinuses.

Give it a shot.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Centreville, Virginia
“Great value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

Quick service and a great place to to eat an affordable meal. My only complaint is that they no longe have sprouts.

Visited July 2012
Northern VA
“quick, healthy, and inexpensive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

This is our go-to eat-out place, because it is one of the only healthy options around, it is very reasonably priced, and, well, honestly, it's never a hard sell for our 3 kids, ages 5, 9 & 11. They are always thrilled to go here, partly because of the free soft-serve ice cream included with dinner. After we eat they can go up and serve themselves from the machine, and they love it! I love not having to do the dishes, not having to wait for them to eat their food, and not having to spend a bundle. I love the healthy choices for me too. Lots of good wraps, wrapinis (as they call them), soups, salads, and sandwiches. I can get dinner for myself and all 3 kids for about $20. Zoe's kitchen nearby is similar in quality but twice as expensive (and no ice cream!). Will keep going back to Jason's! I think they have delivery but we always eat in so we can have ice cream.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Jason's Deli? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Jason's Deli, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.