“Very good Mexican Food!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Toronto, Canada
“Very good Mexican Food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

The Food here was really good! The Chips are great and the Ambience is very nice! I like the fact that they have a guitar hanging around so that I could pick it up and play it as well! Not that many restaurants have musical instruments laying around.

• 4 of 5 stars Food

83% Recommend
Vienna, Virginia
“Try It- You'll Like It”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

First visit, wife had great Margherita, I had Corona. Fantastic chips and salsa (salsa is chunky kind). We shared chicken and steak fajitas. Meats were very tasty but lacking peppers and onions-- perhaps two tablespoonfuls for entire platter. Service is quick. However, we have never liked someone constantly coming by to pick up dirty plates--just come when we are done or if we ask you to take them. That was a major distraction to the meal. Will go back and discuss service before we order.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Simple, fresh Mexican”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

Chips very light, thin, homemade. Fresh salsa. Had the rosita chicken salad. Salad was just okay. Chicken well marinated and grilled. Great customer service. Bar an patio area nice bonus. Sit outside weather permitting. Enjoy!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Naples, Florida
“Great Fajitas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

Started out with terrific light crispy chips and salsa. They brought us more as we ran low. Gotta be careful with the chips though, you could eatvthem all day. Wife and I both had fajitas. I had the steak ribs and quail. Fantastic. Wife had chicken and steak. Delicious. All was tender and tasty. Service was excellent. Highly recommend the combo fajitas.

Herndon, Virginia
“Great American Mexican Restaurant - Superb Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

I reluctantly went to Guapo's last winter when my son asked for Mexican food. I am not a fan of most of the Mexican food as they have made it so Americanized and full of calories but I changed my mind after going to Guapo's. Yes, it is an Americanized version of Mexican food but the service is better than any restaurant (any kind) in the Northern Virginia. The waiters, the managers, the cheering staff that sings for birthday wishes... everyone is unique. The songs and the music they play reminded me of the kind of music we heard when I was growing. This is one of those restaurants where you don't have to wait and chase a waiter to get a refill. They keep pouring more and you have to tell them to stop. It is always a delight to go there. Food is better than most other Mexican restaurants and it is always plenty.