“too much sauce on wings” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Fairfax, Virginia
“too much sauce on wings”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

Maybe I was too excited? As a huge fan of Glory Days wings, I was so disapponted with the boneless wings I shared with my husband. We chose "hot" sauce but we couldn't finish the 6 wings because of too much bad tasted sauce. The burger with two patties was extremely greasy. The burger, fries and a medium soda cost more than 13 dollars. They kind of requested tip by saying that we serve food to you when we paid upon order. The ambience was casual and fun. I don't think we will go there again.

• Visited September 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Virginia
“Found the beef, but where's the bun?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

Their Angus burger was NOT your typical fast-food piece of leather. The price was good, and it was very juicy, if a bit rare for my taste. I don't know if you have an option (rare, medium, well) as the cashier didn't ask me. If they don't off the option, I would recommend that they consider it. This hamburger is actually thick enough to require cooking. Another plus was the option to have grilled onions. My meal was to go, and that's where my disappointment began. I was only a few minutes out of the restaurant when I bit into my hamburger. My hamburger, NOT the roll. Either the juicy burger or the grilled onions had caused the roll to almost become completely saturated. The staff was friendly, the price was good, and the hamburger and onions were delicious. They need, however, to find a solution to the roll problem. The roll was the only thing that stopped me rating this place Very Good.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hamilton, Virginia
“Ok stop for lunch”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

Family of 5 stopped here for quick lunch. Prices were a little high for what you get. Soda machine was a hit with me & the kids. Ordered: pretzels with cheese, grilled chicken salad, Buffalo Chicken sandwich (not very good), 3 kids meals & a size of boneless wings. The food was good, except for the buffalo chicken sandwich - used ground chicken, kind of odd. Kids liked their meals & ate all. Pretzels were nibbled on later & they were tasty.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Good, but not great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

Went here with our Rotary Club, so we had a big group. If you want stadium food, this is your place. I had a ripper (hot dog) and wife had Philly cheesesteak. The food was good. Service is something else. You sit at your table, look at the menu and then go to a counter to order. They give you a number to display on your table so the server can find you when they bring you your order. The problem is many people do not visably display their number, making the wait staff have to walk around the restaurant for several minutes until they give up and return the food. This particular restaurant is in a very busy shopping area, so if you are looking for a parking space, good luck!

• Visited November 2012
Manassas, Virginia
“Nothing Special”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

If you want stadium food (chicken, sandwhiches, fries, etc) this is your place. That is not to say that the food is bad; I had a great Philly cheesesteak while my friend's burger was "meh." By "meh" I mean that it was like any other burger, it was not a "wow" moment. The food is alright if you're just looking for a burger/sandwhich place. Now, my husband RAVES about the Mac N Cheese burger, and he is a tough crowd to please, so try that if you want something good or different there. The best part of this place is the Coke Fusion machine.

Not great, not bad, just average.

• Visited August 2012