“Amazing Service & Food!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Amazing Service & Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

Dogfish has never let me down yet as I am a regular customer. Always greeted warmly at the door. The servers are very friendly and conscientious. The food is great also!

Visited December 2012

90% Recommend
Fairfax, Virginia
“Great food, great beer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

While the beer is the star of the restaurant, the food is fabulous, too. Its a great restaurant for families and the service is great!

Visited June 2012
Burke, VA
“Great place to meet friends and have beer and a bite to eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

We have eaten at the DFH Alehouse several times and have never been disapointed for both lunch and dinner meals. We have dined as a couple and in a large crowd. The service has always been fine at the host stand and our wait staff has always been better than average. The beer is good and the menu is not extensive but we have enjoyed everything from burgers to salads to the fish & chips. The Old Bay Wings are my absolute favorite. It is loud-ish on weekend nights so if you are dining with small kids you might want to either dine earlier.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Raleigh, NC
“Good Times, Food and Beer”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

Was on a recent business trip in the area and went to Dogfish for dinner based on the tripadvisor reviews. I was eating alone that evening so I wanted a place that had a bar that I could sit down and have dinner. The place was crowded but I was able to find a place at the bar almost immediately. I didn't have to wait long for the bar tender to ask me what I wanted to drink and if I wanted a menu, despite being very busy. His service was excellent and friendly all evening. I had a couple of their IPA's which were excellent. I was very pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food. The portions were generous and everything was very well prepared and absolutely delicious. I ordered the Thai wings and the Mahi Mahi tacos. I could see myself returning on my next trip to Fairfax.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“One of our favorites”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

Come here for the food, drinks, and atmosphere. We always have a good time when we are here. It's tradition for us to visit and discuss when there is a big decision that needs to be made. The crab soup and onion rings are delicious. Can't go wrong with fish sandwiches, burgers, wings, mac & cheese, brats, or Reuben. They have live music and there is now outdoor seating. We love this place and stop by whenever we have the chance.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere