“Local place, good food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Local place, good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

We got the duck noodle soup and drunken noodles. The latter was super spicy, as was most selections on the menu, but the quality is good. Fast friendly service. Fresh duck and tasty soup base. Would come again.

Fairfax
“Great local thai”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

We enjoy grabbing lunch or a quick dinner before a movie. The food is very good. I like the Panang, the Basil Chicken (Pad Pak), spring rolls and don't forget to try the mango sticky rice for dessert!

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Fairfax, Virginia
“Great Thai food, modest ambience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

My wife and I always eat at Thailand whenever we are in Fairfax. Excellent food. We have tried perhaps a dozen dishes, and have settled on three or four favorites: Pad Kik King, Pad String Beans,Pad Kana, and Gamg Ped. The Larb is a nice salad, and Satay has nice sauces.

The ambience is in keeping with its strip-mall location-- some nice posters and statuary, but otherwise of little interest. The wait staff is very attentive, and service is speedy. A fine place for people coming to or going from the Fairfax Arts theater a few steps away.

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Falls Church
“Best Thai in DC area!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2012

I Love their Grang Gra Ree (yellow curry) with shrimp, delicious! I could eat it every day!!! Other great dishes include Pad Khing, stir fried ginger, bean sauce and onions with choice of beef (my husband's favorite) and chicken (my choice). Their salads are also always fresh and crunchy, yum and larb are great! My husband and I take turns starting with the satay and the spring rolls. They are located right next door to our favorite independent movie theatre. They always get the food out quickly so we can make our movie, but the quality of the food Never suffers!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere