You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Fairfax - Fair Oaks Mall to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Fairfax - Fair Oaks Mall
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   12055 Lee Jackson Memorial Hwy, Fairfax, VA 22033   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #12 of 21 Hotels in Fairfax
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Gets the job done”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Decent hotel in a decent area. Anila, the night attendant, is by far one of the best employees here. I always get my towels and sheets from her, and she checks to make sure they're clean. She's always super helpful and friendly!

Stayed February 2015, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Fairfax, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I've stayed at a few Extended Stays, but this has been my most pleasant experience with them. Mostly because of the staff. Especially, Millie the manager. She's very professional, friendly, accommodating and guest oriented. It made my stay very comfortable and stress free.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms on no smoking floors.
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Fairfax - Fair Oaks Mall, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
It is so rewarding to read that you had a wonderful and comfortable stay with us. Thank you for your comments. I'm glad that our staff was able to provide you with a great service and clean room. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
The Southern USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2015

I stayed at this hotel for just one night with my significant other as we were in town visiting family. It is a small hotel and the rooms are not huge, and the lobby area and its few amenities are not exactly luxurious. But the price was exceedingly reasonable considering all we did was sleep there. It was totally clean and not noisy; the full kitchen was a plus but we only used the fridge. This is actually adjacent to the mall; sadly the timing didn't work out for me to go to it, but very convenient. I can't find a single thing to complain about. We will likely stay here again.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Fairfax - Fair Oaks Mall, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the cleanliness and the comfort of the room, and the great location of our hotel. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
Fairfax, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2015

I have stayed at this hotel many times. the rooms are clean and comfortable the price is very good and the staff are very friendly and helpful is why I always return
and I highly recommend it great location

• Stayed January 2015, traveled solo
New York
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2014

I stayed here for a few weeks with some coworkers for a work project. The location and room were good but one of the front desk employees ("Millie") was rude. While we were sitting in the lobby, we would see her talking on her cell phone on personal calls while ignoring guests who arrived at the front desk. She doesn't talk to guests nicely or say the usual courtesies that we might hear from the other employees (thank you, sir, maam). Whenever we asked for something, she acted like it was a hassle to get it for us. We wouldn't stay here again just for that alone since after a hard day working no one needs that. Most of the other employees like Osman (great) and Naranjan (also great) were nice and helpful but that one seemed like such a bad apple.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Fairfax - Fair Oaks Mall, responded to this review, January 5, 2015
Your review for our hotel was recently brought to my attention. I am happy to read remarks about my staff members Niranjan and Usman. However, I am very sorry that Millie was not able to deliver the same level of service. Please accept my apology. To uphold our company's high standards, we will be training and having staff meetings on providing quality service moving forward. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at dcf@extendedstay.com. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2014

I can't compare this hotel to super awesome 5 stars hotels but I have a good time and no complains. They have been very friendly to me and made favors to me that I didn't expect to have done to me, like they printed some stuff I needed, gave me extra things, etc. They have been friendly and helpful.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2014

Great staff, great clean rooms in would definitely stay there again.. I like the customer service you get here, specially Millie and Ashish.. Always available to help with anything you need..love this place!! HOME AWAY FROM HOME!!!

• Stayed November 2014

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Fairfax - Fair Oaks Mall? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Fairfax - Fair Oaks Mall

Address: 12055 Lee Jackson Memorial Hwy, Fairfax, VA 22033
Location: United States > Virginia > Fairfax
#11 Business Hotel in Fairfax
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Fairfax - Fair Oaks Mall 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Extended Stay, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Fairfax - Fair Oaks Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay America Fairfax
Extended Stay Fairfax
Fairfax Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Fairfax - Fair Oaks Mall, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.