Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Fairfax - Fair Oaks Mall to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Fairfax - Fair Oaks Mall
Ranked #14 of 22 Hotels in Fairfax
Charleston South Carolina
“Great Value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

The rooms are clean, well maintained and modern. The staff are fantastic, friendly and helpful.
They remember your name in the morning and say hello when they see you.

When you are travel on very long trips these kinds of things really do make a difference and I really appreciate their extra effort.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Fairfax - Fair Oaks Mall, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
Thank you for talking the time to share your comments with us. I agree. It is so nice when you are away from home to have someone call you by name. I am so glad we were able to make your stay an enjoyable one. Please come back to us when you are in the area again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I stayed at this location for over 1 month while looking for a permanent place to live in the area. The staff was consistently friendly. The location was very convenient to work and highways. Lots of shopping, eateries, a mall, grocery stores etc. nearby. The accomodations were comfortable and clean. I enjoyed having a refrigerator, cooktop, dishes and flatware provided. The Grab and Go Breakfast with coffee, muffins, oatmeal, cereal bars and fresh fruit was nice on rushed mornings. I would stay here again!

Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Fairfax - Fair Oaks Mall, responded to this review, March 17, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review on Tripadvisor. I can't tell you how happy I was to hear you comments about how much you enjoyed your stay. We look foward to seeing you when you are in our area next time.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013 via mobile

Outstanding and phenomenal service by Srey and Rishi... Location is great, and area is clean an quite, and big parking lot. Close by the mall. Very friendly staff... Very convenient location, clean room, comfortable bed...

• Stayed February 2013
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Fairfax - Fair Oaks Mall, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind comments about our Hotel and employees. we do our best to make your stay enjoyableand it seemswe did so in your case. Please visit us again when you are in the area.
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

When traveling you cant always see the hotel before you stay, so it can be a bit of a gamble. I booked at this particular hotel because it was near where I had to be in Washington in the price range I was looking for. When I came into Washington the hotel was a little hard to find at first because it was extremely foggy, but my GPS helped me. I was tired after a long journey and was looking forward to my rest for the night. The front desk was pleasant and I felt at home right away with the person behind the desk. His name was Gonpo and he ended up being extremely nice during the times he was there. I originally booked for one night, but due to schedule I was more than happy to book for three more nights. Anything that I asked during my stay, including mapquest directions when my GPS couldnt break through the clouds was given to me. In other hotels I might have annoyed the front desk for I almost requested to change rooms when I needed a room with no neighbors as I need to practice the violin during the day. I was able to change rooms if I needed but it turned out I didnt need to because I was informed that the walls are very thick. I think any guest who decides to stay here will enjoy the privacy, and the complimentary snacks during breakfast (in the front desk area). The rooms are clean, and comfortable. You can not go wrong staying at this location.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Sofia K, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Fairfax - Fair Oaks Mall, responded to this review, January 26, 2013
Dear Philip,

Thank you very much for the wonderful comments!

I was very happy to hear all the wonderful service Gongpo and the team of Extended Stay Fair Oaks provided you during your stay. I truly believe that great customer service is what seperates our hotel from our competitors.

I look forward to having you stay with us again should your travels bring you through the Fairfax area.

Extended Stay Hotels - Fairfax/Fair Oaks
Charlottesville, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

The Extended Stay America at Fair Oaks, Virginia. Well to be honest I got the great services you can find the the front desk agent are fast and the not let you wait for check in, if you looking a place to stay where the staff are friendly, helpful, and wonderful.. My room is nice and clean no odors to report and the kitchen are clean. The staff are like family they care about your well being and make sure you are satisfied with your stay.

Sincerely, F Bello from Cville Va

Room Tip: If you looking a Friendly hotel where the Front desk give you a good services and a smile this hotel...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Francisco,

Thank you very much for your kind review regarding your stay at the Extended Stay America - Fair Oaks.

I was very happy to read that the room was clean and comfortable and the team was fast, friendly and wonderful. Three things I believe that set this team apart from our competitors.

We hope to see you again in the near future.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

I am currently staying at the Extended Stay America at Fair Oaks Mall in Virginia. For 6 wks. I got to tell you it's a great place to stay the staff are friendly, helpful, and wonderful.. My room is nice and clean no odors to report... The staff are like family they care about your well being and make sure you are satisfied with your stay....Paula C

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Sofia K, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Fairfax - Fair Oaks Mall, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Dear Ms. Paula C:

Thank you so much for your kind review. It was such a pleasure to read it and to know that the team at Extended Stay America Fair Oaks is doing a great job in making your stay feel like home away from home.

Please know that your comments will be a great moral boost for the team and I look forward to sharing the positive comments with them.

Again, Thank you for the great feedback and enjoy the remainder of you stay. Please feel free to contact me or my team if you have any questions.

skehayias@extendedstay.com
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

I am currently staying in the hotel and its good place to stay for longer period. The staff is very helpful and attentive. I would recommend this hotel to families, businessmen, tourists staying for longer term.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Sofia K, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Fairfax - Fair Oaks Mall, responded to this review, November 30, 2012
Dear Pallavi,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I appreciate the great comments regarding the attentiveness of our staff and your satisfaction with the accommodations. Feedback such as yours let's me know that the team is continuing to make guest satisfaction their number one priority.

Your comments will be shared with the entire team of the Extended Stay Fairfax.

Extended Stay Hotels - Fairfax/Fair Oaks

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Fairfax - Fair Oaks Mall? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Fairfax - Fair Oaks Mall

Address: 12055 Lee Jackson Memorial Hwy, Fairfax, VA 22033
Location: United States > Virginia > Fairfax
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
#11 Business Hotel in Fairfax
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Fairfax - Fair Oaks Mall 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Odigeo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Fairfax - Fair Oaks Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay America Fairfax
Extended Stay Fairfax
Fairfax Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Fairfax - Fair Oaks Mall, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.