I travel every week for the Company I work for so I have stayed at the very best and the very worst. This has been the most enjoyable stay I have had in the 2 years I have Traveled. I eat out every week and get tired of eating at restaurants. I have been at extended stays before and there have been good ones and ok ones. What impressed me the moment I got to the CandleWood Suites is that the rooms were spacious and clean. The cook ware was professional grade stainless steel, they had nice plate ware and real glassware. They had dish soap for the dishes and dishwashing soap for the automatic dishwasher. There was salt and pepper, sugar and creamer in the cupboards. They had a pitcher for drinks and paper towels for the kitchen. There was quality shampoo in the bathroom. The tv had a large selection with a dvd player also. The ironing board was full size with a very nice name brand iron to use. The refrigerator had an automatic ice maker with instructions on how to turn it on. High speed internet that was free and good quality electronics. I felt as comfortable as if I was at home, I can't say enough about how enjoyable my stay was for that week. I would highly recommend it to anyone for a home away from home.They also had cloth towels for the kitchen also not just paper. They also had a large dvd and vcr tapes selection that were free to watch. The service was very friendly and always made you feel very welcomed.
5 stars recommendation
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and experience our new Comforts of Home Bedding Collection. At the Candlewood Suites Washington-Fairfax we put the amenities where they count: in our suites. Each suite features a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave, 2 burner stove, refrigerator ice maker, dishwasher and the utensils needed for cooking. Every guest room at the Fairfax Candlewood Suites offers free high-speed Internet, and a comfortable executive desk & chair.Enjoy free use of the hotel s fitness center, business services, and laundry facilities. Relax in an overstuffed recliner while enjoying a CD or VCR tape from the hotel s free library. The hotel also has the renowned Candlewood Cupboard, a small convenience store where you can purchase items 24/7 at a reasonable price.The pet friendly Candlewood Suites Fairfax is conveniently located near the Pentagon, NRA museum, George Mason University, Patriot Center, Dulles Expo & Conference Center, Fair Oaks Mall, and Fairfax County Courthouse. Use the Vienna Metro station just 4 miles away to visit the many area attractions in Washington, DC. Dulles Airport IAD and Reagan National Airport DCA are within 14 miles.This extended stay hotel caters to business and government travelers. Best of all, every night you stay at the Candlewood Suites Washington-Fairfax you will earn Priority Club Rewards points! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Candlewood Suites Fairfax reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites Fairfax Hotel Fairfax
- Candlewood Fairfax
- Fairfax Candlewood Suites