“Very decent hotel for the price.” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Weekend Savings!
Ranked #4 of 22 Hotels in Fairfax
oceanside
“Very decent hotel for the price.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

Stayed here for a couple of days on our visit to D.C. It's a little too far from D.C. (35 min), but the price was worth it. Overall experience was good, the bed was a bit hard. It looked clean and the employees were very friendly. Pet Friendly!!!

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
GMCndlFrFx, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Fairfax, responded to this review, July 1, 2014
Dear Carlos
Thank You for posting your review on Trip Advisor. We are happy that you found our property Clean and the Employees Friendly. We look forward to the opportunity of serving you again in the future, so next time in the DC, Northern Virginia Area, give us a call.
Dave

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

Thank you to Theresa Woods. While planning our vacation to Washington DC, looking for hotel,
Theresa was the deciding factor in picking Candlewood. Talked to her on the phone, very nice and helpful, she mailed me information and the whole stay at Candlewood she helped us daily on
anything we needed to know, how to get around, what to see, where to go.

Room Tip: Talk to Theresa Woods, she'll help you with the right choice
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
GMCndlFrFx, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Fairfax, responded to this review, June 20, 2014
Dear John K
Thank You for your awesome review, and in particular your recognition of Theresa and the Great Service she provided you. I will be certain to pass on your comments to my entire team, and we hope to see you again soon. Please share your experience with your friends and family, they are welcome here as well !
Bowie, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

I lived here for a few months while I was in need of temporary housing. My stay was fantastic.

The room was clean, comfortable, and well-equipped. The staff were very friendly and helpful.

The only negative was that someone on my floor was smoking (it was the non-smoking floor), but the management recognized the problem and took steps to address it.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
GMCndlFrFx, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Fairfax, responded to this review, May 1, 2014
Dear KSMILL
Thank your for posting this review on Trip Advisor. We love our Extended Stay Guests and there reviews, especially because they let us know if we consistently delivered our Hospitality.
I hope you had the opportunity to experience our New Updated Kitchens and Cabinets, they really give our hotel a fresh updated feel and look.
I will pass on your comments to my fellow team members, and we look forward to the opportunity to serving you again in the future !
Sincerely
Fairfax, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

Big Thank You to Abraham at the front desk for being so helpful and friendly! Not only was the staff friendly but the rooms we had over 2 different weekend stays were very clean and roomy. Also accommodating to my pets needs was fantastic.

Room Tip: Traveling with a dog and being on the end of the building with easy access to getting outside is gre...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Cathy
Thank You for this review on Trip Advisor. We appreciate when guest have a positive experience and share it with others. I will be sure to pass on your comments to Abraham as well as the rest of my team. We look forward to Your next visit, and as always, your pets are Welcome too !
Sterling, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

Thank you to everyone at Candlewood Suites - Fairfax, Va for taking me in after a fire left me homeless and with nothing but the clothes on my back. From the moment I arrived to the moment I left (5 weeks) everything was just great. If you needed anything repaired or looked at in your room, their turnaround service was excellent. The front desk staff, Jimmy and especially Abraham were awesome and so was the morning staff. My room was immaculate and I could have actually stayed there a lot longer if my insurance would have kept paying. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for making me feel at home. Mary Rogers

Room Tip: I was in room 237 and sometimes the guests in room 337 needed to realize there were people below the...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Dear Mary
While the aftermath of a house fire can be a trying ordeal, my entire team is pleased that we could provide you refuge in a warm and friendly environment. I will pass on you comments to my entire team, but especially Abraham and Jimmy.
Hopefully you can visit again soon under better circumstances, and Thank You for choosing to be our Guest !
Sincerely
Wylie, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

I Will be back with my team in may with my aau basketball team and I hope I can a better price then $149.00 per night I am going to need 15 rooms are more please get some to conteat me ASAP So I can make them

Room Tip: the room price could have been a little cheper
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Dear Charles
Thank You for Choosing to stay with us here at the Candlewood Suites in Fairfax. Im very glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to hosting your group in May.
Please spread the word that we have newly updated Kitchens and Bathrooms that look Fantastic !
Hercules, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

Candlewood Suites in Fairfax, Virginia is a great place to stay. There is front desk staffing around the clock and all the people we met were professional and gracious--exactly what travelers need when they check in at 1: AM. We stayed with them for five days on family business and had a great time because the hotel was ideally located between our airport and family residences, and because the staff at Candlewood made sure all the guest requests were covered, and all of our needs were met. The service couldn't have been any better and the price was right--our deal was a package with Southwest Airlines and just amazingly good. We will stay at Candlewood on our next trip this summer.

Room Tip: Request exactly what you need to be comfortable In Advance--when booking. Don't wait until you...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
GMCndlFrFx, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Fairfax, responded to this review, February 24, 2014
Thank You very much for your review of the Candlewood Suites Suites Fairfax. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our Service and Location excellent. Our desk is actually open from 7am to 11pm, but their is always someone available to assit you on property should that need arise. We look forward to your next visit, and please dont hesitate to give us a call should you need any additional assistance.
Dave Monroe

Been to Candlewood Suites Fairfax? Share your experiences!