“Good” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 22 Hotels in Fairfax
Wylie, Texas
“Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

I Will be back with my team in may with my aau basketball team and I hope I can a better price then $149.00 per night I am going to need 15 rooms are more please get some to conteat me ASAP So I can make them

Room Tip: the room price could have been a little cheper
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
GMCndlFrFx, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Fairfax, responded to this review, May 1, 2014
Dear Charles
Thank You for Choosing to stay with us here at the Candlewood Suites in Fairfax. Im very glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to hosting your group in May.
Please spread the word that we have newly updated Kitchens and Bathrooms that look Fantastic !
David Monroe

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Hercules, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

Candlewood Suites in Fairfax, Virginia is a great place to stay. There is front desk staffing around the clock and all the people we met were professional and gracious--exactly what travelers need when they check in at 1: AM. We stayed with them for five days on family business and had a great time because the hotel was ideally located between our airport and family residences, and because the staff at Candlewood made sure all the guest requests were covered, and all of our needs were met. The service couldn't have been any better and the price was right--our deal was a package with Southwest Airlines and just amazingly good. We will stay at Candlewood on our next trip this summer.

Room Tip: Request exactly what you need to be comfortable In Advance--when booking. Don't wait until you...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
GMCndlFrFx, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Fairfax, responded to this review, February 24, 2014
Thank You very much for your review of the Candlewood Suites Suites Fairfax. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our Service and Location excellent. Our desk is actually open from 7am to 11pm, but their is always someone available to assit you on property should that need arise. We look forward to your next visit, and please dont hesitate to give us a call should you need any additional assistance.
Dave Monroe
ALDIE
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

Very friendly staff. Nice place to stay. Abraham is very nice and helpful. Quiet location, I went last weekend with my wife to check out the place and gather some info because we planning to stay there for 2 weeks until the renovation in our house is over ,Ibraham showed us the rooms and the rates and he was very helpful so booked the room , it was a good deal clean facilities and a nice room ,great location, thanks Ibraham...

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Thank You for posting your review on Trip Advisor. We appreciate all reviews, but I especially enjoy ones that recognize the service provided by my team members. Abrahim truly takes ownership of the hotel on his watch, and we all rest assured knowing that he is on our team. I will be certain to pass on your comments to him, and look forward to our next opportinity to serve you.
Fairfax, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

THIS REVEIW IS FOR THE CANDLEWOOD SUITES WASHINGTON-FAIRFAX, 11400 RANDOM HILLS RD, FAIRFAX, VA 22030

I love this Hotel which feels like an apartment! The staff especially Theresa Woods Front Desk/Sales Manager are so customer service oriented and helpful. I have stayed here several times (and I live down the street) I have put my clients up at the hotel (I am a Real Estate Agent) while waiting to close on property or having transferred the area and looking for property to buy or rent. It is my only choice of Hotels for my clients. Every convenience met from comfort of bed to the kitchenette stocked & the quietness of the entire hotel is just a perfect choice for my clients. It was clean' quiet and close to shopping, dining and metro Bus 2B. The location is terrific and my clients love the on sight free laundry, walking and hiking trails nearby. Candlewood Suites exceeds my clients and my needs. And they accept pets:)

Room Tip: easy access to all ground floor rooms and elevators to upper level, all great!
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Dear Realtor
Thank you for being our guest, and choosing to refer other guests to us. I also want to thank you for recognizing Theresa, who is truly a caring person and does her best to seee to the needs of all of our guests. We look forward to your future stays, and will always strive to uphold the highest possible level of service.
Thank You again for you comments, and we hope to see you back soon !
Virginia Beach, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

On my past 2 visits to this property,(August of last year and this past week) I've had the good fortune of being assisted by Jimmy. On each occasion, I was in town on a spur of the moment business trip and he was able to assist me. Even though I was uncertain of getting a room at the last minute, he assured me he'd do all he could to accommodate me. The calm, professional manner in which he performed his duties left me quite impressed and I won't hesitate to use this hotel in the future as well as refer to friends and colleagues.

Thanks again,
PM

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Dear PM
Thank you very much for your Trip Advisor review. Im always happy to hear that one of my team members made a memorable impression with our guests. Jimmy is an awesome team member and I greatly appreciate his service. I will be certaiin to pass on your comments to him, and we all look forward to your next visit with us.
Fairfax, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

Very friendly staff. Nice place to stay. Abraham and Jimmy were very nice and helpful. Quiet location. The hotel was close to attractions and DC. Traffic near the hotel was not bad. Convienent and quiet.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Dear Kim
Thank You for your review on Trip Advisor ! Abraham and Jimmy are awesome team members who exemplfy Great Guest service. We are truly fortunate to have them on our team and value their hard work and dedication. I will be certain to pass on your comments to them. We look forward to your return trip, and thank you again for spreading the word about our great little hotel !
Manassas, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013

Before coming to Candlewood Suites, I tried a variety of different hotels in the Northern VA area. But for the last 3 years, Ive chose this location as my primary hotel of choice. A HUGE part of that decision is based on the service that Abraham provides for me and my guest. He is ALWAYS friendly, and does his absolute best to ensure that we enjoy our stay. Ive witnessed him deal with multiple hostel clients of Candlewood Suites and successfully resolve their issue, leaving them happy at the end. He is there EVERY Saturday and is always in great spirits.

Because of my profession, Ive visited my fair share of hotels. And a lot of the help desk people are not pleasant and or in a hurry to assist their clients. Abraham is a professional in every aspect of the word, and should be acknowledge for his work ethic. --VNWIII & Candi D.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Vernon
Thank you for your review, and awesome endorsement of my Superstar, Abraham ! He is amazing :) Its difficult to find people like him that are as dedicated and passionate as he.
We look forward to having you visit us again, and hope that you find our service provided by all or team members approaches the level of that provided by Abraham !
Dave

Been to Candlewood Suites Fairfax? Share your experiences!