“Abraham provides PHENOMENAL Customer Service.....” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Weekend Savings!
Ranked #4 of 22 Hotels in Fairfax
Manassas, Virginia
“Abraham provides PHENOMENAL Customer Service.....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013

Before coming to Candlewood Suites, I tried a variety of different hotels in the Northern VA area. But for the last 3 years, Ive chose this location as my primary hotel of choice. A HUGE part of that decision is based on the service that Abraham provides for me and my guest. He is ALWAYS friendly, and does his absolute best to ensure that we enjoy our stay. Ive witnessed him deal with multiple hostel clients of Candlewood Suites and successfully resolve their issue, leaving them happy at the end. He is there EVERY Saturday and is always in great spirits.

Because of my profession, Ive visited my fair share of hotels. And a lot of the help desk people are not pleasant and or in a hurry to assist their clients. Abraham is a professional in every aspect of the word, and should be acknowledge for his work ethic. --VNWIII & Candi D.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
GMCndlFrFx, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Fairfax, responded to this review, February 24, 2014
Dear Vernon
Thank you for your review, and awesome endorsement of my Superstar, Abraham ! He is amazing :) Its difficult to find people like him that are as dedicated and passionate as he.
We look forward to having you visit us again, and hope that you find our service provided by all or team members approaches the level of that provided by Abraham !
Dave

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

so far the best hotel, we love this hotel, i been traveling this year to Virginia so many times and we always comeback to this hotel, this is our love nest, and the weekend manager(Abraham) become our friend becouse hes so nice and whatever we ask hes been there for us...thanks Abraham and keep up the good work,,,and also wait for us in 2014...happy holidays ...

Room Tip: the best and good prices in the hotels
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear John
Thank You for posting your review on Trip Advisor, and thank you returning to our property each time you visit the area. Abrahim is awesome and I will be ceratin to pass on your comments to him. Thank You again and we look forward to seeing you next time !
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

I stayed here for about 4 months. During my time here I had absolutely no complaints. The hotel is clean the location is great with so many food and entertainment options close by. My favorite part was the ability for me to go to the Xsport fitness which was really close by. The staff at this location is great as well, very helpful and a joy to speak with. Especially Abraham and Tommy who provide great customer service and are extremely helpful. I would highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Dear Omir
Thank you for writing your review for our hotel. My team appreciates hearing that our guests felt so highly about their stay, that they would post a review on Trip Advisor.
We hope to see you again soon, and I will surely pass on your comments to my team !
Chantilly, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

I stayed at the Fairfax Candlewood for almost a year and was very pleased with my room as well as safety, location, cleaning, repairs, room supplies, internet, quiteness --- and especially the staff. A great value - I highly recommend. Special thanks go to Terresa and Abraham for being so friendly and helpful !! Had to leave only because of a job furlough - but I'm hoping to return soon. Thanks again to the Candlewood team for making me feel at home!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
GMCndlFrFx, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Fairfax, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
Dear Brian
Thank you for your review of the Candlewood Suites in Fairfax. We especially appreciate the comments from Long Term guests such as yourself having lived with us for nearly one year ! Its a true indication of how we perform and satisfy your needs day in and day out.
I hope everything works out with your furlough and we see you back soon !
roscommon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

Very comfortable room,spent several months here and was very satisfied.Found the bed and pillows to be of good quality and the room was always cleaned to a spotless condition.
The front desk staff, Theresa and Abraham were a pleasure to deal with and could not be more helpful.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Dear Irish Twin
Thank you for your review of our hotel. Im am pleased we succeeded in mission to provide you with clean comfortable accomadations, and with great service ! I will be sure to pass on you comments to my team who will continue to work hard to ensure that we deliver a consistent product and guest experience !
Regards
Annandale, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

CandleWood Suites of Fairfax,Va has become my singular best get away
for me. The quiet location, the comfort of the rooms and the most IMPORTANT
Factor --- The Exceptional, Winning Customer Service of Ibrahim ( Abrahm ).
---- A wonderful atmosphere can become sour with poor customer service.
---- Great Customer Service can smother any short comings a business
my have. It is Ibrahim's outstanding customer service that make the single
most important factor for my repeat business and strong referral
to Candle Wood Suites of Fairfax.... Thank You Guys. Thomas Corbett/ Geraldine

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Thomas
Thank you for your glowing review of the hotel and our service, especially Abraham. I wish I could take credit for training my team to give great service, but I dont really think I can. I insist that my staff care about every guest as family, and to be themselves in doing so, but beyond that, they take the ball and run with it. I will say that Abraham consistantly runs harder and farther than the rest, but I still appreciate them all. I dont believe in forced niceness, that tends to be hollow and transparent. Im am just truly fortunate to have been able to assemble a team that is genuine and caring, and for that Im blessed.
We look forward to your next visit, and by all means contact me should you have any questions or needs.
Regards
Dave Monroe
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

I have stayed there for more than 5 weeks and I loved everything; the value of money, the cleanness, the quietness, the free wireless internet, the free laundry machines, the fully furnished kitchenette, and above all the staff especially Ibrahem whom was one the reasons that made choose this place after reading the reviews here, he was nice, helpful and made all efforts to make my stay as pleasant as possible
Majed

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Dear Majed
It was a pleasure having you as a guest. Thank you for all of your compliments, especially for my team. They work very hard and appreciate when our guests enjoy their stay. Ibrahim is a fantastic person as well as a team member. He truly cares about our guests each and every one and goes out of his way to ensure that their every need is met !
We hope to see you back in the future, we look forward to the opportunity to serve you again !
Dave

Been to Candlewood Suites Fairfax? Share your experiences!